• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

The gays contributing to her blocking in both the UK and US

tO7Rw4Q.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

StrawberryBlond

Odd that she can actually promote this time but doesn't get #1. Comic Relief + Mother's Day + Sam's UK tour beginning next week was a killer combination that I think both she and her label were completely unaware of. Most Americans don't know about Comic Relief or of the UK Mother's Day date so this was unfortunate. Paloma Faith released her album shortly before Mother's Day last year, but couldn't get to #1 either. I think the only artists who get to #1 on Mother's Day week are male artists, unless your name's Adele. Add this to the chance that she might miss #1 in the US too and this is mega bad timing. Considering that the album leaked in its entirety around 1.5 months ago, #2 is pretty amazing, though.

FGGrayson

yas sam yaaaaaas

still doing his duty as a gaga fan :applause: 

​he is a true litul monster :crying:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Fame Romance

YAS king Sam blocking her debut week in his 42th week :legend:I'm telling you he's the male Adele.

cookiemonster

that blows. I'm still proud of my babe tho. Her album is a trillion times better than Sams

LORD GAGA

that blows. I'm still proud of my babe tho. Her album is a trillion times better than Sams

​have you herd sam's? I've listened to both (which includes the super deluxe edition of mange's) and imo his is magnitudes above hers in terms of quality :rip:

Archived