💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella ARTwork

KristiyanART

Featured Posts

KristiyanART

'..so fab, check out: I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a bit of a b---h'.
 Well this is the last post for today, I promise :D This drawing is from the last summer. Its still unfinished, Iam scary to do not spoil it .. Donatella is such an amazing and inspiring song. Hope you will like it :) I want to say one big thank you for all the support this day. Tomorrow will share with you art again :)CAJs239WsAAq5b4.jpg

FATCAT

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but why are you posting these masterpieces on an online forum?!? They deserve real gallery treatment! Spread your wings! :)

Purr more, hiss less.

Bloody

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but why are you posting these masterpieces on an online forum?!? They deserve real gallery treatment! Spread your wings! :)

​This is not rude at all :shrug:

Grizabella

Wow!

This makes gaga look better than reality lol amazing

y'all need some good crayolas to draw me tho darlins

KristiyanART

​well I dont know, maybe Im just not ready yet :/

Haroon

I think it's beautiful :flutter: The one part I'm not sure about would be the part above the cupid's bow, like the lines that go up, those look a bit too pronounced for my eyes :confused: Regardless, it's a lovely piece of work and I really hope you are able to finish it one day! When you do, please share it with us here :nick: 

Archived