celeb

Madonna: Katy Perry's Superbowl performance looked exhausting

Yanko

Featured Posts

Katy just stands there and sings how is that exhausting? maybe I'm missing your point cause Madonna is way more athletic than both of them. 

​Yes you are totally missing my point. I'm just trying to crack a joke that madge is old and therefore the mere act of standing and singing would be considered as exhausting to madge. and since missy's performance is more energetic than katy according to you, that would mean madonna would be exhausted to death to perform that sequence. Of course my joke is baseless and shouldn't be accorded the amount of scrutiny that you have placed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cookiemonster

​Yes you are totally missing my point. I'm just trying to crack a joke that madge is old and therefore the mere act of standing and singing would be considered as exhausting to madge. and since missy's performance is more energetic than katy according to you, that would mean madonna would be exhausted to death to perform that sequence. Of course my joke is baseless and shouldn't be accorded the amount of scrutiny that you have placed.

I dont contribute to ageism so I'll just pretend i never read your "joke". 

Harry

You're all so hateful. This is such an innocent comment.

If anyone else said something that could SLIGHTLY be read as shade towards Katy, you'd all be YASSing away. But since it's Madonna there must be this huge Inception thing that goes on in your brain and you have no idea how to comprehend it. :smh:

Katy the new beyonce/britney/janet 

zyizfuB.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Hexxx

​It's funny, whenever an interview with any star, somebody goes "When will ______ stop talking about ______???????" and get all mad just because they don't like the person, but it's always the interviewer who brings it up then the hater still continues to try and put it on the star and make it their fault because they dislike them. :smh: 

:toofunga: ikr

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

magiciancols

​Yeah right. We're all missing your point because your ageist "joke" is totally unfunny and of course baseless, as you said yourself. Because Madonna can outdance Katy, Missy, and Gaga even at this age. She will also win in an arm wrestle.

You can say all you want about the woman, but her athleticism is no joke. It takes hard work and discipline to get into that kind of shape at her age -- and not everyone has that kind of discipline. I find your comment extremely tasteless, immature, and hateful.

​Yeah right. We're all missing your point because your ageist "joke" is totally unfunny and of course baseless, as you said yourself. Because Madonna can outdance Katy, Missy, and Gaga even at this age. She will also win in an arm wrestle.

You can say all you want about the woman, but her athleticism is no joke. It takes hard work and discipline to get into that kind of shape at her age -- and not everyone has that kind of discipline. I find your comment extremely tasteless, immature, and hateful.

​Your comment is extremely tasteless, immature and hateful as well. I can't understand why are people getting so offended about these things. Can you explain to me what is it that I said that irks you? Is it only about the age? And your saying that Madonna can out-dance Katy, Missy and Gaga is also a baseless and ridiculous comment. I would however agree that she can win in an arm wrestle against any of them easily.

You know what is exhausting? Madonna Shufflin for 10 minutes:

​Now imagine Kylie doing it :koons: That would be exhausting

Archived