:

:

:

opinion

I wanna cry

hausofandrew

Featured Posts

Sis, if she hadn't released C2C then she might not have been given the opportunity to perform at the Oscars and the slayage we witnessed wouldn't have happened!  Now that would've been something to cry about for sure!

Just open your mind a little.  If you listen to C2C from start to finish you'll realize it's truly a masterpiece!!

​hell she wouldn't have even been nominated for a grammy or WON a grammy if it wasn't for C2C

Bradley

I just want to remind you that Cheek to Cheek won a Grammy award. :hunty: It also has changed a lot of people's mind about Gaga.

But yeah I have to admit that her pop performances were much more interesting. I think Applause and Do What U Want had great performances, so I think we should include them into part of your "perfect pop star" moment. Venus however was fcked up though, the choreography and fashion for Venus were very terrible.

RAMROD

same here :slam: i want her back :azealia: i miss her amazing performances :face: kill me :messga:

anigif_enhanced-13191-1410468353-1.gif

Her Oscar perfomance Is amazibg and not needing any gimmicks nor contrive sh!t. This is her new high for her and her career.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

People all over the world are finally appreciating her as an artist, not as merely a pop star. This is a time of celebration for her.  :huh:

Bad Bromance

​hell she wouldn't have even been nominated for a grammy or WON a grammy if it wasn't for C2C

This!!!  :tea:  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Knife

Tough ****.

You're going to have to survive two more jazz albums, an album of spoken word poetry, and then Gaga's foray into tribal chanting before you get a pop album. :flirt:

Archived