🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Taylor Swift

Riot Poof
11 hours ago, Spock said:

Ugh this b---h is likely going to snub New Romantics and release Out of the Woods, this is not okay.

It's fine with me.:creepflop:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

OMFG

what is this

 

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yves
On 11/9/2015, 9:49:37, Spock said:

Ugh this b---h is likely going to snub New Romantics and release Out of the Woods, this is not okay.

Poor RomanticsOut of the Woods was praised by critics so maybe it has a chance to become a hit. :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JeffSwift
17 hours ago, Spock said:

OMFG

what is this

 

The video was deleted but if it's the one she was performing W2NY, it's from the Japanese commercial spots back right after the tour started 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riot Poof

Does anyone happen to have a gif of Taylor eating a potato-based product?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
On 11/11/2015, 7:54:19, JeffSwift said:

The video was deleted but if it's the one she was performing W2NY, it's from the Japanese commercial spots back right after the tour started 

Oh :'(

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JeffSwift
2 hours ago, Spock said:

Oh :'(

However! My one friend is like almost 100% positive one of the shows was filmed plus there've been rumors regarding Andrea confirming the DVD. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creyk

Hey you guys, do you think there is any chance that Taylor is going to promote Out of the Woods when it is released as a single? Out of her 5 singles so far, she only propery promoted 2 and that is not okay. I know she has to tour but she should free up some time in her schedule if she wants the era to carry on....radio and music videos are only going to carry her so far.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
5 hours ago, JeffSwift said:

However! My one friend is like almost 100% positive one of the shows was filmed plus there've been rumors regarding Andrea confirming the DVD. 

Well, they were most definitely filming us at the Hyde Park show. I don't know if it was for an upcoming tour video or what, but I had a camera on my face like half the time from a guy shooting the crowd. There was also another one on the other side of the catwalk and I haven't seen that footage anywhere yet. And weren't there filming notices at some early US shows?

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JeffSwift
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

Hey you guys, do you think there is any chance that Taylor is going to promote Out of the Woods when it is released as a single? Out of her 5 singles so far, she only propery promoted 2 and that is not okay. I know she has to tour but she should free up some time in her schedule if she wants the era to carry on....radio and music videos are only going to carry her so far.

If she releases Out Of The LEGENDS as a single and doesn't promote it, i'm gonna request a fight with her

19 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well, they were most definitely filming us at the Hyde Park show. I don't know if it was for an upcoming tour video or what, but I had a camera on my face like half the time from a guy shooting the crowd. There was also another one on the other side of the catwalk and I haven't seen that footage anywhere yet. And weren't there filming notices at some early US shows?

I think they film every show to some degree, but some of the performances are like really filmed for the DVD. I wonder where all the footage goes though? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creyk

I'm so relieved that we finally have confirmation that OOTW is the next (hopefully final!) single from the album.
 Self aware queen, her single choices are literally perfect this era.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
28 minutes ago, Creyk said:

her single choices are literally perfect this era.

laxLhV.gif

They were until OOTW

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creyk
8 minutes ago, Spock said:

laxLhV.gif

They were until OOTW

Let's not

I remember you loved the song when it came out.

What happened? :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riot Poof

I was never a big fan of "New Romantics," so... :green:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Let's not

I remember you loved the song when it came out.

What happened? :giveup:

Yes and I still do, but that was before the album was released and found better songs. OOTW was already released as a promo single, got its fair share of promo (more than Style :awkney:) and charted decently, so she should just move on and release a song that the fans want.

 

Like New Romantics :neyde:

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...