đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Zedd - "I Want You to Know" (feat. Selena Gomez)

Henry

Featured Posts

nikola

i love it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

Not impressive.

So am I. He is becoming a bit more...generic.

​We should blame him for making Gaga's most flopping single tbh

Blue Jeans

Not impressive.

​We should blame him for making Gaga's most flopping single tbh

​He has nothing to do with G.U.Y. flopping, the song is amazing, its one of his less generic tracks, its pretty innovative imo... G.U.Y. flopping is totally Gaga's fault.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Fame Romance

​He has nothing to do with G.U.Y. flopping, the song is amazing, its one of his less generic tracks, its pretty innovative imo... G.U.Y. flopping is totally Gaga's fault.

​The production was highly criticized by some music critics, it's mostly a matter of taste, but in my opinion it was not an impressive production, he made a much better work on Aura though.

Blue Jeans

​The production was highly criticized by some music critics, it's mostly a matter of taste, but in my opinion it was not an impressive production, he made a much better work on Aura though.

​80% of Aura was done by Infected Mushroom tho

And the critics opinion don't matter they dragged all of ARTPOP to the pits of hell because they were biased towards Gaga..

For me G.U.Y. its what a perfect Pop song is all about, the intro is killer, the pre-chorus is heaven the chorus is a bit boring i'll give you that, but we get an amazing bridge to compensate :legend:

for real just listen to the instrumental there's so many details going on he did really good

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Paper Planes

I like the effects and angles used! The only thing I didn't like was the tacky font at the beginning.

delete it fat

SlayedForTheGod

i was getting great gatsby teas from the video. like zedd was gatsby and he threw the parties but no one ever saw him

isaacanthony

I Want You To Know is finally here!

Selena looks beautiful as always and the video is a whole mess of fun! :bunny:

What do you all think?? 

http://vevo.ly/alBDEq

I don't know how to put the video on here so I just put the link ^_^ 

Archived