Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Interviewer to Madonna: "Thank you for not duetting with Tony Bennett"

Vernier

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Madonna knows what's up.  She wouldn't fall for that.  The interviewer was desperate or thought she was being funny.  And really, what's wrong with TB; that's pretty rude.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

that interview woman b---h trying to get Madonna to say something b---hy about Bennett and Gaga...she failed tragically. Sad little cow.

​IKR??  What a fricking biatch!!!  Can't stand people like that.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Valextra

What kind of stupid, moron and unprofessional interviewer :wtf: :sweep:

She should be fired immediately, she doesn't even know the right titles of Madonna's songs.

:azealia:

Psychedelic

You see... it's always the media trying to fuel that stupid, non-existent feud... Madonna might have fallen for it 3 years ago but not again, gotta praise Madge for remaining so classy this time around!

And that b---h, she should be fired... she doesn't even know how to interview Madonna, doesn't know what she is talking about!

We need to gif her reaction. :lmao:

​mte :deadbanana:

someone please do it :nooo: 

TimisaMonster

Madonna was genuinely shocked and maybe insulted she would say that about Tony...

The reporter knew what she was doing and I'm happy for once that Madonna is SHOWING she's moved on and not simply saying. 

Lol tho at the image of Gaga that probably popped in her head when the lady said "Tony"

sn37yuf.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Madonna handled it in a classy way. I'm surprised she didn't go in. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

FGGrayson

Hopefully one day this stupid feud will be over, i love both, Gagz & Madonna & some fans (both, Madge & Gagz), some act really stupid & see things where there's nothing, i would love a collab just to end this, not because im dying for hearing it, just to end this war

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Spock

That interviewer is such a ****. Glad Madonna made that face and stayed above it.

On another note, and I've been noticing it for a while, but she totally did something to her cheekbones right? Her face wasn't like that during MDNA lol

who will love me when the night is over

• Admin pinned, featured and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived