💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern to interview Madonna this Wednesday

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

darkchylde

​Is he really that worse? :ohno:

​Not really (I think, I never heard of Howard s-xually assaulting someone), but I like them both the same. Both are extremely disgusting to my taste.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NONONONO

​Not really (I think, I never heard of Howard s-xually assaulting someone), but I like them both the same. Both are extremely disgusting to my taste.

​Completely agree with you. I wish she wouldn't be interviewed by him. Disgusting man.

He will just say something to fuel Gaga's and Madonna's supposed feud, which I just want to end.

Rat Boy

This will be interesting! Loving the promo!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I'm actually very interested to hear this. I don't think she will shade Gaga but it will come up and madonna is absolutely ready for that. 

Alas I gotta say this if she sang an awesome acoustic set she would impress us all a lot more. Anything negative she could say about Gaga would be negated by the fact Gaga can show up and kill on Howard while Madonna just talked.

Rat Boy

Twofaced asshole :fthis::fthis::fthis:

Just listen to this and you'll understand.

​This was before he actually met her though. After he interviewed her he took back his words and showed respect for her artistry.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

TimisaMonster

Madonna no doubt expects his blunt self is gonna ask about Gaga and she knows how she's gonna respond...I imagine Madonna will take the high road once again to show she's over the fueding and media adding to it.

Howard....we'll be watching... 

jeT5wza.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LoveandMagic

Sometimes I enjoy Howard's interviews, other times he comes off as the biggest pompous a-hole! It's part of his schtick though to hit on his female guests. Wonder if he will try to pull that on Madge? Has Madonna been on his show before?

As for Gaga I think Howard likes her now. Last interview I heard her on (don't listen regularly) he was praising her talent like crazy!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

​This was before he actually met her though. After he interviewed her he took back his words and showed respect for her artistry.

​Exactly... Howard has a bad rep but I know he's well intended at heart, he just wants to make his listeners laugh and help celebrities promote their work.

Miker

Howard has a sneaky way to throw in questions that people really don't want to answer. I like him because he knows how to conduct an interview. It should prove to be interesting. :)

Mars..........or bust!

Regardless of the mixed opinions of him, he has done some really good interviews with Gaga. They were very "real" and we learnt a lot from them + after he met her he became super respectful of her (even saying that her performance was the best his ever had on his show), so this interview with Madonna looks interesting :)

Archived