Featured Posts

Spock

​she actually says no to a lot of people 

can u imagine how many people ask her for a verse? :britney:

​But still not enough :dead:

who will love me when the night is over

PicklePower

Nicki's first #1 is cummin'

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

barcodemonster

Yawn. Very predictable. This is the downfall of pop music. They should strive to make amazing music as a band. They don't care about their quality they just want more and more money so they can get another quick forgettable hit. This is giving me pitbull teas 

scan my barcode

Better Day

I wonder if they put sugar in their desperados 

Together You And I!

Yanko

For charting purposes, though, if the Nicki remix sells significantly more than the original version in a given week (and if it's enough to lift the song past its current peak of #3), then Nicki will get credit on the Hot 100.

:neyday: so she might not get a #1 it's a win win for maroon 5 tho :neyday:

Prismatic

"They should have just turned it into a Katy duet if they wanted a remix. She already has the song's melody memorized"

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ThisGuyTony

"They should have just turned it into a Katy duet if they wanted a remix. She already has the song's melody memorized"

:reductive: :thetea: 

Morphine Prince

They are the definition of "Bling not the music" and the definition of SELL OUTS. 

Yeah, the song is catchy, but it's bland and sounds like Birthday. And now Nicki? Wow, that's SO groundbreaking. 

Blue Jeans

Its out

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived