Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna on Rebel Heart, �ollaborating with Kanye, and old rock star sexism

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

mattyx

I could watch her interviews all day long.  Makes me so excited for her new album (even though I have heard it a million times already lol).

Psychedelic

Listening to her is so empowering, she's such a coherent and consitent person... it's like whatever she says in an interview does not come up spontaneously, rather calculated. Must be because she has a high IQ, which in some of her ways lead people to think she's such a b---h but she is rather a very down-to-earth woman with a very particular sense of humor.. I mean, you just gotta lover her :giveup:

NONONONO

Listening to her is so empowering, she's such a coherent and consitent person... it's like whatever she says in an interview does not come up spontaneously, rather calculated. Must be because she has a high IQ, which in some of her ways lead people to think she's such a b---h but she is rather a very down-to-earth woman with a very particular sense of humor.. I mean, you just gotta lover her :giveup:

Completely agree with you.

And this interview is so fun. M is so into it this era. Amazing.

Psychedelic

Completely agree with you.

And this interview is so fun. M is so into it this era. Amazing.

​watch the interview with Carson Daly, she is so much more fun there!

StrawberryBlond

She seems really into her music this time around which is certainly refreshing. She's still quite serious but a bit more down to earth than normal. She makes good points about people willing to accept Mick Jagger being s-xual, but not her. But I really wish there wasn't that double standard and it was looked down upon for both genders to be publically s-xual after a certain age. I have nothing against older people being s-xual, but like all s-xuality, I think it should be a private thing. It's very unappealing to see s-xual performances after a certain age because it just looks desperate and for women especially, there can be a really disturbing, exploitative element to being s-xual at an older age that men don't experience.

Archived