Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have many female fans?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I think men tend to be stans, and the women tend to be casual fans. 

Lucifer

Ha spotify rate is due to the fact that everybody brought the songs already tbh :manicure: 

StrawberryBlond

Not everyone uses Spotify. I'm female and I love Gaga but I don't use Spotify. Some people don't use streams at all. You can't just base your assessment of a fanbase on streaming. Streaming is usually high among the most relevant artists of the moment and those aimed at the very young, so the fact Gaga isn't here isn't very surprising. Lana Del Rey won't be on this list forever and Iggy Azalea certainly won't. Even Adele isn't here because she hasn't released music in so long. It's all skewed towards who's most popular at the moment. If Gaga makes a strong comeback, she'll be on these lists again, just wait and see.

Anyway, I do think Gaga does have lots of female fans. All her concerts I've gone to has resulted in large amounts of females and there were tons more girls at the beginning. She's acquired more gay fans over time and certainly online, you're under the impression that all her fans are gay males but plenty of females just don't make their voices known. And anyway, a lot of people assume you're a gay male when you're on a Gaga forum without even looking at what your gender reads. That's happened to me many times.

Born To Slay

Yes, of course she does. Just like she has plenty of str8 male fans, she has plenty female fans.

RAMROD

Ya, one of them is Britney Spears, she said Gaga is very cool and exciting.

And love to do artsy fartsy thing with her. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

She has me! (I love how this has become an unofficial roll call for us female fans on here, lol).

My older sisters both still like her too, though they were bigger fans during the TF and TFM. Most of my girlfriends do too even though they don't follow her closely. I think she's got some goodwill, so it's not like she's hated (like pop forums would have you believe). I think her latest solo material just didn't catch on to the masses in general - I think relatable songs like Paparazzi and You & I are more likely to attract casual fans than songs that are more camp, like Applause.

Not everyone uses Spotify. I'm female and I love Gaga but I don't use Spotify. Some people don't use streams at all. You can't just base your assessment of a fanbase on streaming. Streaming is usually high among the most relevant artists of the moment and those aimed at the very young, so the fact Gaga isn't here isn't very surprising. Lana Del Rey won't be on this list forever and Iggy Azalea certainly won't. Even Adele isn't here because she hasn't released music in so long. It's all skewed towards who's most popular at the moment. If Gaga makes a strong comeback, she'll be on these lists again, just wait and see.

Anyway, I do think Gaga does have lots of female fans. All her concerts I've gone to has resulted in large amounts of females and there were tons more girls at the beginning. She's acquired more gay fans over time and certainly online, you're under the impression that all her fans are gay males but plenty of females just don't make their voices known. And anyway, a lot of people assume you're a gay male when you're on a Gaga forum without even looking at what your gender reads. That's happened to me many times.

​MTE, well said.

ByeBye49

I love how this has become an unofficial roll call for us female fans on here, lol.

​Present. :giggle:  

Archived