💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga hater EXPOSED

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Koreku

how is he any different than a bunch of fans here though?  Not like a bunch of people here don't drag her online.

​omg this

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

destroy the b---h

new-york-knife-2.gif

​this

stay_pressed.gif

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I hope perez drags him to hell with him :awkney:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

He's an Iggy stan.

That one fact proves that he's an idiotic jerk with the music taste of a deaf person.

VOLANTIS

This is where I cross my arms and kiss my teeth and watch this Mess wreck himself. His messy feed is fueling my Nerves.

giphy.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Tove Lo

He's an Iggy stan.

That one fact proves that he's an idiotic jerk with the music taste of a deaf person.

​Then why the **** would I like Gaga? Guess my ears are that bad because I like her, including everyone else on this forum. If anything, you're the jerk here.

ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Rihported

595.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

Linnocent

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

I present to you exhibit A, the most delirious? b---h individual of all time. He wanna be somebody so bad it looks like he can't decide what mood he'll wear today. Him being an individual soliciting attention, I wholeheartedly believe, he is guilty of being, as you would say in pop-culture-speak, "an attention w***e". I propose he be dragged by ha weave to the pits of Hell in order to rectify this callous act of being two faced. Before being dragged, it would be appropriate that we all pray for ha sins  :pray: right under the glass disco ball, wishing ha all the best.

I have no further comments to add your honour.

:derpga: 

drag-ha-o.gif

​g0xj7heordnkp3z4uszr.gif

Whispering

theres a difference between not blindly following her and trolling about her on twitter 

There's a difference in not blindly following Gaga and trolling her on her own fan site, which many "fans" of hers do here.

Interestingly, they BLINDLY follow other pop stars on this forum daily, but feel the need to "critique" Gaga. Yeah....everyone knows who these "fans" are here, they aren't fooling anyone! 

Those are the ones that are just like this Twitter guy...and there are plenty of them here. 

DeleteMyAccount

Ugh, that makes me really upset...  The fact that Gaga thought he was probably a genuine fan... Criticism will always be there, but what he said was stupid.

He took a picture with Gaga!! He should be grateful. :fthis:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

MORE COWBELL

The fact that this guy met Gaga and I never even went to her show makes me wanna puke

​

Slayer

The fact that this guy met Gaga and I never even went to her show makes me wanna puke

​Same.

He honestly deserves all the dragging he gets, fvcking prick.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived