💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber debuts new hairstyle

Pop

Featured Posts

So much unnecessary hate in this thread. If this was focused on any other artist or celebrity there probably wouldn't be half the amount of flamebait. However, since it's Justin Bieber its suddenly acceptable. 

And back on topic I think he looks alright even though I think grey hair is a rather odd choice. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Is he filming his "journey" too? :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaMyBlood95

Wtf, he is just ruining his look with these stupid haircuts.. And the shape, the color :rip:

Melech

Are guys ****ing stupid? Who cares? If gaga has ugly hair cuts you guys still act like : YAAS SLAY 

Please take a seat. He took the photo from under him, it totally looks different when he makes a photo from in front of him. And never mind the light is pretty bad. Moreover, it's one fĂƒÂŒcking random photo and not really thread worthy. Just another attempt to hate Bieber huh? Like seriously :fail:  Not better than Gaga hater. 

Sometimes I think that the brain cells of some are on vacations. 

Pure Adrenaline

is he becoming a woman

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tropico

Are guys ****ing stupid? Who cares? If gaga has ugly hair cuts you guys still act like : YAAS SLAY 

Please take a seat. He took the photo from under him, it totally looks different when he makes a photo from in front of him. And never mind the light is pretty bad. Moreover, it's one fĂƒÂŒcking random photo and not really thread worthy. Just another attempt to hate Bieber huh? Like seriously :fail:  Not better than Gaga hater. 

Sometimes I think that the brain cells of some are on vacations. 

Yeah, you're wrong. People here bash Gaga just as much if not more than they do Justin.

Okay, not feeling the hair or that outfit at all

gagas wig looks so cheap

that wig is like 10.99 on ebay WTFWTF

I'm not a fan of that wig on Gaga, the forehead goes far too back I think, plus it kinda looks placed on

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Melech

Yeah, you're wrong. People here bash Gaga just as much if not more than they do Justin.

ñ€â€čIf you take it to ration to positive comments, you would see that the majority is stanning for it, but it's not even relevant now. 

This thread is just another one to hate on another artist. Very mature. 

Tropico

ñ€â€čIf you take it to ration to positive comments, you would see that the majority is stanning for it, but it's not even relevant now. 

This thread is just another one to hate on another artist. Very mature. 

In the second thread I extracted that from, there is not one positive comment about her hair.

Melech

In the second thread I extracted that from, there is not one positive comment about her hair.

ñ€â€čStill not relevant now :laughga: 

Tropico

ñ€â€čStill not relevant now :laughga: 

I don't see why you brought Gaga up in the first place then but okay.

Archived