💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Haroon

wheres the behind the scenes video confirm its released in two days? also this was already posted.

It says "Music Video Premiere 2.3.15" on the thumbnail of the video in the tweet  :omg: It's at the end of the video, at 1:52 :yes:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says "Music Video Premiere 2.3.15" on the thumbnail of the video in the tweet  :omg:

Oh oops I must be blind :hehe:

Can you all stop with the stupid comments about this song? We get that you prefer generic EDM songs like Only Girl and Where Have You Been, over the god like track that is FourFiveSeconds  :roll:

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss

+1

this is really the lead single?

loooool

@^: hun waiting for those Mariah Carey song names. :3

well if Diamonds became a single, why not 4FS? lol

im sure her team will find a way to make it a hit.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Haroon

The song's slowly growing on me already, so maybe the video will make that skyrocket :huh: Either way I'm just excited to see Rihanna on my TV screen again, it's been far too long :giveup:

Diamonds is extremely catchy though :wtf:

She doesn't need to her team to make it a hit. It will be a hit by her star power, Kayne, and Paul's star power.

And with the fact that it's an incredible song and sounds like nothing on radio right now. 

The music video and grammy's will send this straight to the top.

Diamonds is extremely catchy though :wtf:

She doesn't need to her team to make it a hit. It will be a hit by her star power, Kayne, and Paul's star power.

And with the fact that it's an incredible song and sounds like nothing on radio right now. 

The music video and grammy's will send this straight to the top.

oh yeh i forgot. it's a feature song. it will be a hit for sure like most of rih's hit songs that are feautures. 

+

the acoustic sound is nothing new. check out Ed Sheeran's newest songs

Legen Ed setting trend who else?  :excited:

Rih follows trend! (like always)  :spin:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Oh oops I must be blind :hehe:

Can you all stop with the stupid comments about this song? We get that you prefer generic EDM songs like Only Girl and Where Have You Been, over the god like track that is FourFiveSeconds  :roll:

Acoustic =/= quality, it's a good song but the only decent part is Rihanna, who pulls it off well at least. It's still generic. There's nothing groundbreaking about this lyrically or sonically, only the gimmick that it's Rihanna attempting to seem musically eclectic and sophisticated.

For instance, Sam Smith is the most unbearably, God-awful generic artist alive lyrically and melodically but he's adult contemporary so it "sounds" mature, doesn't mean it isn't generic trash.

christinahoney

I think Diamond is a beautiful, awesome, catchy song with many layers of production. And while it's a ballad, it's still in "Rihanna style".

4FS is completely stripped-down and different without any kind of build-up. You could tell on the forum here when it was first released, reception was extremely negative lol

I personally still can't believe it's the lead single either :') I love acoustic songs but this is just eeeh

Acoustic =/= quality, it's a good song but the only decent part is Rihanna, who pulls it off well at least. It's still generic. There's nothing groundbreaking about this lyrically or sonically, only the gimmick that it's Rihanna attempting to seem musically eclectic and sophisticated.

For instance, Sam Smith is the most unbearably, God-awful generic artist alive lyrically and melodically but he's adult contemporary so it "sounds" mature, doesn't mean it isn't generic trash.

It's not generic at all :lmao: A song doesn't need to be groundbreaking lyrically to be good. Some of you think just because we stan for Gaga that means every single song has to have sometype of lyrically outstanding sonically artistic real and true meaning :roll:

The song's slowly growing on me already, so maybe the video will make that skyrocket :huh: Either way I'm just excited to see Rihanna on my TV screen again, it's been far too long :giveup:

They have music videos on TV?  :what:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived