đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

I don't really feel like Rihanna can or should sing Rock. It doesn't fit her voice and she doesn't have the neccesary voice training to back it up live as well..

But she never was about live performances wasn't she? :derpga: And anyway I don't see Rihanna rock album happening. Like just writing it looks ridiculous. :haha:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

But she never was about live performances wasn't she? :derpga: And anyway I don't see Rihanna rock album happening. Like just writing it looks ridiculous. :haha:

rihanna is a good live singer- she just sometimes sounds out of breath when shes dancing...

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Economy

Gags impact

if Gaga really does go rock but RiRi releases rock first, it will get the GP more used to it and when Gaga comes she will slay more easily :gaga:

rihanna is a good live singer- she just sometimes sounds out of breath when shes dancing...

I know she is. It's just that I never seen her performing and being in to it if you know what I mean. Maybe I'm just watching all the wrong ones. :laughga:

VforVendetta

Rihanna is not a good live singer. She has a very unique voice but it's extremely untrained and abused, she don;t care. She may be able to stand well to some Pop songs sometimes but when it comes to rock she needs to have technique, training and  a rock-sounding voice and she has none of these things.

DanceInTheDark

Interesting  :giggle:

Can't wait to listen to the album this cold month  :teehee:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Guys, who cares if some haters will think that she's "copying" other artists. If the music's great, that's all that should matters... + nobody owns any genre of music :toofunny:

R8 will be massive OMG, Queen Rih I love U more than Gaga!

This is the " Kiss it Better " ( song written by Natalia Kills )  :wub:

The fact that Gaga was right when she said she should keep her mouth shut about the direction of her new album :rip:

I doubt she started making rock because of Gaga though, but there will definitely be plenty of rock albums in 2015, I reeeally hope Gaga won't come too late with her new album

Paper Gangsta

The fact that Gaga was right when she said she should keep her mouth shut about the direction of her new album :rip:

I doubt she started making rock because of Gaga though, but there will definitely be plenty of rock albums in 2015, I reeeally hope Gaga won't come too late with her new album

It's not like anyone outside GGD/Atrl knows Gaga is doing rock next

How does having a guitar on a song mean it's going to be rock? It's like a 5 second snippet and it sounds like pop... We can't get ahead of ourselves and assume it's rock

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Jonna Lee

How does having a guitar on a song mean it's going to be rock? It's like a 5 second snippet and it sounds like pop... We can't get ahead of ourselves and assume it's rock

i needed the hits

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Pure Adrenaline

the album isn't even finished yet .... Rihsus stop torturing us already 

n16yh6j.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived