news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPchamp

I support this, she need time to rebuild her image and bring something epic and well planned! Go Gaga!! 

​YES!

Kermit the frog

That's... disappointing. She should use the popularity wave she's now on.

ARTPOPchamp

That's... disappointing. She should use the popularity wave she's now on.

​I was thinking this too but maybe instead use the entire rest of 2015 to build momentum and ride the wave into 2016 until it's time to release LG5. but that would require more appearances at award shows - iHeartRadio Music Awards, for example.

Andy McQueen

I'm glad to hear that - good music, composition and songwriting sometimes needs time tbh.

HighwayGuy

Wait... when will we know who's going to be on the Bond soundtrack in Autumn? 

Imagine if it was Gaga... :giveup:

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAS! I love to hear this

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gaga Ate My Ass

This piece is so disappointing to read. 

Gaga is completely losing the creative control of her career and becoming a corporate product. :( 

All this fake 'cleansing' of her image points to the end of the Gaga I love -- the eccentric, rebellious, provocative Gaga.

How dare u even think shes becoming manufactured because of her cleansing. Maybe she doesnt want to dress crazy and rebellious for now? Gaga changes her mind a lot. Just because she wants to look pretty doesnt mean shes doing it out of reactionary. Gaga is just like every other girl and likes to look pretty. Of course she has days where she wants to look eccentric but there are days where she wants to look pretty. I think her looking pretty is a reflection of her being happy lately plus its not like shes wearing jeans and sneakers. Oscars red carpet was a mix of avant garde but also her looking pretty and ethereal. Fans need to stop telling gaga to dress crazy and be rebellious if she doesnt want to.

Levine

Thank you Gaga. I need to study a lot this year and I couldn't afford a new era  :toofunny:

Levine

How dare u even think shes becoming manufactured because of her cleansing. Maybe she doesnt want to dress crazy and rebellious for now? Gaga changes her mind a lot. Just because she wants to look pretty doesnt mean shes doing it out of reactionary. Gaga is just like every other girl and likes to look pretty. Of course she has days where she wants to look eccentric but there are days where she wants to look pretty. I think her looking pretty is a reflection of her being happy lately plus its not like shes wearing jeans and sneakers. Oscars red carpet was a mix of avant garde but also her looking pretty and ethereal. Fans need to stop telling gaga to dress crazy and be rebellious if she doesnt want to.

​THANK.YOU. :applause: :applause: :applause: 

Whispering

Sounds about right. Gaga has a lot on her plate right now! I love that she is taking time to be involved in other projects, outside of strictly pop music. 

Happy to hear she is taking the time she needs for the creative process! 

Sirgagaswag

I can't belIeve only one other person talked about her wedding

still can't believe no one

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived