Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

From the day BTW was released to Applause's release date was 812 days

812 days from ARTPOP's release is Feb 1, 2016.

So I'm waiting until it's officially worse than #GagaDroughtOf2012 before I become depressed

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
On 12/3/2015 at 3:39 PM, Pain of fame1 said:

of course i want, i want her to take her time a write and excellent record that will smahs. i dont care if we have to wait til 2016 as long as we have music this year. ( Adele, redone collabos, TEA and other song leaks hopefully..)

Reading this is kinda funny, Gaga wrote The Fame Monster in like 6 months and the lyrics are overall good and the album (EP, I don't care) isn't overproduced AT ALL. Now let's take a look at ARTPOP, which took like 3 years to be done. Let's analyze. :green:

Arizona Sky

Well, he did confirm its gonna be pop when he said, " no new pop music." I think we'll have the single in April/May but I hope I'm wrong & I really really really hope she follows the BTW release timeline. The wait is starting to get too long & I need some hints &/or news about #LG5. One of the thing I found suspicious about Bobby is the tweet he mentioned about the V99 Magazine not having to do with the album. I mean, what else do they have to promote? Plus it seems weird that within minutes of the release of the promo pic that he attomatically shut down rumors about it having to do with an album. He also said TIHTY wouldn't get an official release so I'm not trusting him. Anyways, can't wait for #LG5!!! I need it ASAP!

Schizophonic
4 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Reading this is kinda funny, Gaga wrote The Fame Monster in like 6 months and the lyrics are overall good and the album (EP, I don't care) isn't overproduced AT ALL. Now let's take a look at ARTPOP, which took like 3 years to be done. Let's analyze. :green:

my personal opinion really is that she is better when she doesnt take too much time. she wrote most of her hitsingles in a few minutes.

both, BTW and ARTPOP were on hold for a long time and over and over and over produced. but a new fresh trendy beat isnt that new and fresh when its in a computer waiting for 2 years.

bad romance was released just weeks after it was done, thats why it hit the zeitgeist.

AND you can hear on some tracks that she build melody and lyrics around trendy beats and on other tracks she build trendy beats around the songs. i think thats a major difference.

most of her hitsongs are hits as well when she play them on piano. other dont work without the fancy beats.

monketsharona
5 hours ago, adammonroe said:

This. TFM is the proof you don't need a 314252 months to make a good and iconic album...

OMG... The time is running sooooo fast... I can't believe that this thread was made almos a year ago it's just like it was posted yesterday!... I felt like it would be very very long time but now we are so close... SO CLOSE! 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, Gangie said:

OMG... The time is running sooooo fast... I can't believe that this thread was made almos a year ago it's just like it was posted yesterday!... I felt like it would be very very long time but now we are so close... SO CLOSE! 

Or maybe the album is coming in Q4 and we aren't close at all.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Gangie said:

Yeah one year and we still don't know anything about LG5. That's sad.

mister max
On 6-3-2015 at 6:06 PM, ViviLittleM said:

And I think Cheek To Cheek sequel will come in September/October 2015.

:green: 

sad tho 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ViviLittleM
Just now, mister max said:

:green: 

sad tho 

:'( September/October 2016 :(

nah before october 2016 for the Grammy deadline so like CTC

51 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Or maybe the album is coming in Q4 and we aren't close at all.

but we're closer than in March...:flop:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona

If LG5 is coming only in Q4, I think we should enjoy other artists because it's going to be a boring year...

Archived