Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​it wont. albums dont sell well that time and less if we take into account that each year the recording indutry is going down as less albums are being sold... if she wants to be really succesful like Taylor, she should wait till october-november

​Gosh.It seriously irks me how sure you are..The success has NOTHING to do with when the album will be released.If it's a good album and has good promo and a good lead single it will sell very well..  Her last album for the GP came out in late 2013 so it will be like a 3 years distance which is NOT good at all,it's too much. The album should come in early in 2016.It seems like you really want it to be released late for some reason..

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

​Gosh.It seriously irks me how sure you are..The success has NOTHING to do with when the album will be released.If it's a good album and has good promo and a good lead single it will sell very well..  Her last album for the GP came out in late 2013 so it will be like a 3 years distance which is NOT good at all,it's too much. The album should come in early in 2016.It seems like you really want it to be released late for some reason..

​of course i want, i want her to take her time a write and excellent record that will smahs. i dont care if we have to wait til 2016 as long as we have music this year. ( Adele, redone collabos, TEA and other song leaks hopefully..)

Fiona Apple

​of course i want, i want her to take her time a write and excellent record that will smahs. i dont care if we have to wait til 2016 as long as we have music this year. ( Adele, redone collabos, TEA and other song leaks hopefully..)

​2 years are enough time.

• 9 months later...
FATCAT
On 12/27/2015 at 0:23 AM, JGD said:

inb4 release date is December 31, 2016. :derpga:

That's how ARTPOP felt. We were all sure that 2012 would be the year with new music, all the way to Jan 1st, 2013. Then we were all depressed until June.

Purr more, hiss less.

Luna Lovegood

tumblr_my2c3hd62x1s4t922o1_500.gif

Can't wait for another pop music, fashion and era! Slayy Gaga!

luna’s advocate

Mister Gaga
14 minutes ago, JGD said:

inb4 release date is December 31, 2016. :derpga:

No please :air: i don't expect anything in the first months...but i'll get anxious if we don't have any type of information in April

arthurhmangum
On 3/6/2015 at 11:06 AM, Spock said:

That "former associate" saying she needs to be more like Katy or Taylor to connect with a young audience

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

There's nothing that made me cringe more than 10 year olds with artRAVE t-shirts at the concerts

This was so long ago but...

I still don't understand what's so embarrassing and cringy about that?

Why shouldn't a 10 year old be able to go to a Lady Gaga concert?

I'm sorry, but screw you and over yourself.  :sara:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

sarahb

I hope no one complains about this being bumped because it's not like he'd say 'no new music until 2016' a few days before 2016 :flop:

AddMeOnMYSPACE

2015 was a good year for Gaga :flutter: 2016 just a week away :excited:

The meltdown if she releases cheek2cheek before the album :toofunny: 

mariomania1234

I feel like album news is very close. It's going to be so interesting to see what sound she goes for this time around. I just can't wait to hear new godly Gaga melodies.:giveup:

Archived