Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

We can still get a single this year in Q4 and album in 2016 Q1

​the album comes in Q2 the earliest

​I highly doubt that'll happen - but here's hoping it does. 

​Well the competition isn't usually very strong... and Diane Warren isn't unbiased, of course, but she does have experience (seven times nominated). So when she predicts it...

Katy Perry

I just know that it's gonna be worth the wait.

​Like ARTPOP, sans Sex Dreams, Fashion!, MJH, Applause, DWUW and ARTPOP (song)? 

2mphc95.jpg

Darcklighter22

The GP is starting to like and praise her again so up until then i'm sure she will just do a couple side projects and rest up (probably work on music still) and I'd see an early 2016 album release. 

Pity Party

Bobby leak Onion Girl for Christ sake! Sick of not having that ****ing song. So messy, bye. 

Sounds great to me. The more time they've to prepare for the next solo album, the better. And besides, it's not like 2015 is/will be one non-eventful year for her anyway. She has a world tour with Tony and the new season of AHS. And there are also other great things which may happen to look forward to. One of them could be the wedding. Plus, opening 2016 with a possible Oscar nomination and yet another stunning performance could set up a better hype for the next album as opposed to later this year. 

Michael

​Like ARTPOP, sans Sex Dreams, Fashion!, MJH, Applause, DWUW and ARTPOP (song)? 

2mphc95.jpg

​Yes u b---h

2mphc95.jpg

MelbHawker

​Well the competition isn't usually very strong... and Diane Warren isn't unbiased, of course, but she does have experience (seven times nominated). So when she predicts it...

​Diane Warren has nothing to do with determining the content of the Oscars Show though. I hope it happens though :)

​Diane Warren has nothing to do with determining the content of the Oscars Show though. I hope it happens though :)

​I'm saying that, since she's been nominated for Best Song seven times, she has a pretty good idea of what that takes. And if it's nominated, it will be in the show, and Gaga will perform it, because that's how the show works. (It hasn't always been that way, but in recent years it is.)

She needs to take advantage of all the buzz surrounding her and release a killer summer lead single and release a new album by October tbh

:giveup:

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived