💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

This news sort of pleases me actually. 

2015 has been a really great year for her thus far. She's won a Grammy, stunned the world with one of the most gorgeous performances of all time (yes, I went there - it was stunning) & has re-invented herself in a unique way by doing American Horror Story. She's touring Cheek To Cheek and is doing really well at that. She's got everybody talking, but the conversation is totally different to what it's been previously - she's exposing a new side to her, and she's doing it perfectly. Once she drops that Pop Album (I'd guess she'd be dropping the lead single around awards season time next year ;)), there's going to be no stopping her. Not to forget her possible collaboration with G. Moroder - that'll be amazing as well.

All is well.

​Yeah, it'll be a perfect time as she'll get to perform at things like the Grammys. Plus, if she gets to perform TIHTY at the Oscars, it'll be another huge boost to her brand that'll positively impact the single :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

I think first single October/November 2015 and then album February/March 2016

GGD Presidential Elections

Harry

I heard this on the Disney channel the other day.

​Lol I don't see it for that one

Dorothy Gale

I'll be patient.

But that article was TRASH

​This. I don't really mind, she has AHS, C2C dates and a wedding so it's still a pretty eventful year regardless. 

PoshLife

I think 2016 will be a happy year for her! She'll have a wonderful wedding and work with a lot of great people and start working on a new pop album. Sounds like fun times to me!

I wonder if we'll get other music, like singer/songwriter stuff or something, even if it's not pop.

Runway

Maybe now with the new found praise for her talent, vocals and performance abilities she might have a chance for the Superbowl? it would fit so well with this confirmed 2016 release tbh :giveup:

Dorothy Gale

at least she can leaked the other songs from ARTPOP.

​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

This news sort of pleases me actually. 

2015 has been a really great year for her thus far.

​But don't you think she'll lose all that momentum? AHS isn't even til October. That's seven months away.

Teal Ambition

​But don't you think she'll lose all that momentum? AHS isn't even til October. That's seven months away.

​Other projects might be announced along the way. We just have to wait.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CannaeDrive

​Other projects might be announced along the way. We just have to wait.

​This. Back in January, we didn't know about Stevie Wonder Tribute, Oscar performance or AHSHotel part. So we just don't know yet what's really coming next.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Teal Ambition

​This. Back in January, we didn't know about Stevie Wonder Tribute, Oscar performance or AHSHotel part. So we just don't know yet what's really coming next.

​Exactly, everything was announced close to the event date (other than AHS), so we actually have no idea of what could possibly be happening in the upcoming months. It doesn't necessarily have to be a project, but she could be attending events as well.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MelbHawker

​Yeah, it'll be a perfect time as she'll get to perform at things like the Grammys. Plus, if she gets to perform TIHTY at the Oscars, it'll be another huge boost to her brand that'll poitivly impact the single :)

​I highly doubt that'll happen - but here's hoping it does. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived