💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

​Wow ur so kewl

I was expecting a more intricate response but okay. It's a shame because I wanted to see if my post held against legitimate criticism but this is fine I guess. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

I'm fine with that. As long as she doesn't go on one of those 'blackouts' I will be a content monster.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SEANGT

I am already ready for this. I expected it. She has other projects + I want her to chill out and not get too stressed. 

Slade

I'm so happy for her :sara: Take your time boo we can wait until next year for your magnum opus :legend:

oprahw1nfrey

Not really news. TAKE YO TIME GAGS... she has a full plate this year and i really don't want her to rush this next album because IMO it is critical in terms of how her career will move forward.

oprahw1nfrey

I'm fine with that. As long as she doesn't go on one of those 'blackouts' I will be a content monster.

​THISSS.. I don't think they did anything in terms of a sale strategy... all it did was made hardcore fans sad/crazy without her

StrawberryBlond

I'm wondering if this means she'll extend the C2C tour to cover the next album, making it one big tour, to pull in more money overall? It's a way to gently ease her back into touring again before her next studio album, I suppose. I mean, her next tour should be considerably longer than 79 dates if it's more successful than ARTPOP, and she can't just go from no touring to a multi-continent tour. No music in 2015 means she doesn't have to worry about being compared to Madonna and also won't have to compete with any of Rihanna's stuff. We'll have to see if Adele releases anything. 2016 could be pretty good for her. I just hope we get enough performances/interviews/more C2C to tide us over until then. Waiting till 2016 is a long time if you weren't a fan of ARTPOP. I sincerely hope they mean early 2016. Late 2016 would be torture.

Nicole

This isn't really news, we've known for ages she probably isn't gonna release anything this year. Plus, it seems she's doing so much this year - I'd rather Gaga focus on those things without being pressured to have an album ready by the end of the year. I'm sure when the time comes, Gaga will release her best music yet. She's obviously in a really good + healthy place at the moment which will hopefully be expressed in her song writing and + music.

Psychedelic

I knew it... I said months ago that 2016 would be the earliest for Gaga to put new pop music out but it could take until 2017. Watch it be 2017 tbh.

I'm not bothered because she will take the time to produce probably her most personal and quality work ever, yet we will not have a complete blackout, we have AHS, CTC2 and other collabs.

Take your time Gags, give us your Ray Of Light, your 20/20 Experience, your Enmancipation of Gaga!!! :legend:

Fiona Apple

I knew it... I said months ago that 2016 would be the earliest for Gaga to put new pop music out but it could take until 2017. Watch it be 2017 tbh.

I'm not bothered because she will take the time to produce probably her most personal and quality work ever, yet we will not have a complete blackout, we have AHS, CTC2 and other collabs.

Take your time Gags, give us your Ray Of Light, your 20/20 Experience, your Enmancipation of Gaga!!! :legend:

​I am sure it will be in the Q1 or Q2 of 2016.Definitely not later than that lol

Psychedelic

​I am sure it will be in the Q1 or Q2 of 2016.Definitely not later than that lol

​Hmmm... her personal life is what makes me think it will be later, but who knows! as long as she delivers!!!

FrankGutz

I was expecting it won't come before 2016 so I'm not feeling bad

​this :manicure:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived