Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Kelly Clarkson 75-80k

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Better than I expected, though I am so not here for this album, can someone tell me how much the masterpiece that was her last album titled stronger sold within the first week ?

I doubt Rebel Heart will sell more than 150k , I think it'll be somewhere between 70k-100k.

​Stronger opened at #2 with 163k. And I agree- RH is predicted to sell around 120-130k I believe

Paper Planes

Still can't get over Kelly's new album cover :air:

​

It's tragic, but looks SLIGHTLY better on the physical copies because it's lenticular.

But given her time away and lackluster performance, these numbers are okay-ish. It's a pretty nice album; hopefully there's a hit single laying in the track listing somewhere.

delete it fat

Paper Planes

She's gonna be #1 with those horrible numbers??? :rip:

​Sis... Queen Sia went #1 with roughly 50,000...

delete it fat

Whispering

Its a really good album tbh

I've heard from others that it is, especially the first six tracks.

I don't expect many here to like it, though, as it will be more like Pink songs and not a bunch of Dr. Luke-pop your *** songs. 

If you've liked some of her past music, you might want to at least give the first six tracks a listen. That's what I plan to do. :)

darkchylde

Not here for this album. Couldn't even stand the lead single.

StrawberryBlond

Really disappointing album, so it's lucky to even get opening numbers like this. She's just had the good fortune of having a really quiet week to debut. I don't get it - she recently got married and had her first child, which is when a lot of artists produce some of their best ever material as they're so amazingly inspired by these events. Someone was the only track that I found truly genuine, everything else was bland filler that wasn't even written by her. Heartbeat Song isn't even true because she got together with the man who is now her husband in February 2012, just four months after her Stronger album was released. She's released no new tracks in that time except for her Christmas songs. So...why is she making a breakup song? She has experienced no breakups since her last album. And it shows because Heartbeat Song has to be one of the least believable breakup songs ever. You can tell it was written purely to appeal to the public, it didn't come from the heart. Top it all off with a basic album title and basic album cover that looks like something you'd find in a bargain bin, and we have one forgettable album.

She's doing 38 tour dates in America with this, some at large arenas and ampitheatres. With an album whose lead single only peaked at #34 and is going to debut with less than 100k sales. Good luck with that. Clearly, she's hoping she'll come for her old hits.

Psychedelic

Those numbers aren't bad but not great either... Well... hmmm I guess it's good considering not so much promo, the years she has into her career, not having a hit single and album sales these days... so congrats! :applause:

I actually like the cover, reminds me of Pink Floyd's Gates of Dawn!

PinkFloyd-album-piperatthegatesofdawn_30

Spock

I like the album tbh. Pleasantly surprised

who will love me when the night is over

Juanjo

Well, lets hope she debuts #1, still.

That cover, gurl...

giphy.gif

​

Lmao I can totally hear Ms Alyssa Edwards saying that! :haha:

Archived