Featured Posts

RAMROD

Save face project 101 :fan: :troll:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Where are the lies tho? Look at the hate she gets about her saying she gets hate :rip::rip:

Ladey Gagz

Now about her racist and homophobic tweets, again so what if it dates back to 2010? A racist is a racist. A homophobe is a homophobe. Just because she stopped tweeting recklessly doesn't mean she isn't THAT kind of person. Your opinion is therefore INVALID.

​Sis I'm fairly sure a racist person towards black people wouldn't be dating an African American :rip:

Bellatrix

Not a fan of her music, but I feel really bad for her. She doesn't deserve the hate.

HauntingHollow

i bet Katy tells herself the same

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

GypsyPrince

​Sis I'm fairly sure a racist person towards black people wouldn't be dating an African American :rip:

​oh but of course Blacks are the only races we can be racist to.

TrdQKE.gif

Ladey Gagz

​oh but of course Blacks are the only races we can be racist to.

TrdQKE.gif

​I clearly specified "racist person towards black" because I knew you'd say that :roll: Please read next time. 

I believe she was racist towards Blacks. If not, feel free to correct me.

GypsyPrince

​I clearly specified "racist person towards black" because I knew you'd say that :roll: Please read next time. 

I believe she was racist towards Blacks. If not, feel free to correct me.

​Oh you best be sure I'll correct you. Please read next time as well.

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o2_1280.png

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o3_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o2_1280.png

There are so many more but honestly I can't be bothered to dig up all of them. Before you say these are photoshopped, lots of them might still be on her Twitter or she probably already deleted them.

I suggest you make use of your time being delusional to instead check before you TRY to clock me.

Thank you. :later:

Ladey Gagz

​Oh you best be sure I'll correct you. Please read next time as well.

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o2_1280.png

tumblr_mnxj2lmAVp1rwf1i7o3_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o2_1280.png

There are so many more but honestly I can't be bothered to dig up all of them. Before you say these are photoshopped, lots of them might still be on her Twitter or she probably already deleted them.

I suggest you make use of your time being delusional to instead check before you TRY to clock me.

Thank you. :later:

​Nn not be being respectful and you being so rude :lmao:

And sorry my problem wasn't reading and being delusional. I'm just not an obsessed with Iggy like you who has some of her tweets SAVED in my computer :rip::rip:

You're getting so mad over a forum comment it's almost sad. You have a lot of hate in your mind for someone you don't even know I'm going to pray for you so you will hopefully live a better and happier life! :pray:
Oh and don't both replying I've already blocked you :party:

Dear lord clocking me for not having tweets saved :rip: Thinking as if everyone is as obsessed with Iggy as you :deadbanana:

EDIT: Woah just visited your profile and every comment you make is LITERALLY hating on every artist except for Gaga :rip: I'm legit praying for you rn

Alcina Dimitrescu

I still dont get the accent hate :air: She'd sound like **** if she rapped with her normal voice :air:

Archived