music news

Iggy Azalea glad she didn't win Grammy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

​

​No joke. Sure it's not as "original", but "original" doesn't mean "good". When it comes to which album I actually want to listen to, it's The New Classic all the way. Classic, Sinatra.

Lady Patra. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

​

​No joke. Sure it's not as "original", but "original" doesn't mean "good". When it comes to which album I actually want to listen to, it's The New Classic all the way. Classic, Sinatra.

​:worship: ****ing yes, I will bump to TNC all ****ing day.

Paper Planes

You all were so far up Iggy's ass until like four months ago... now suddenly tables have turned and everyone hates her. What did I miss? She has a completely valid comparison to Eminem; how is he not ripped to shreds for being white in the rap industry? Everyone is all for "diversity acceptance and unity and harmony!!!!!" until a white girl turns out to be a successful rapper? 

delete it fat

Valextra

Even if she would have won, it's not that she is in a special position to decide to be nominated 4th times or to win a Grammy, the commission did.

In all this mess people always blame her like she was the entire commission of the Grammys that have the power to decide. 

SlayedForTheGod

Ugh. Her and some of ya'll will never understand her backlash. its not about her music(which i enjoy) its that damn accent people have an issue with. its like black face but for her voice.

LOL. Iggy trying to please everybody. Doesn't usually end well. Glad she didn't win? Hardly. Glad she isn't getting more hate. Precisely.

destructivelove

Or maybe you didn't win because your "rap music" is mediocre and isn't Grammy worthy and you know it and now your pressed cause you lost the award and are acting like you don't give a f*ck :usrs: 

Vernier

First time she makes sense in a while, the backlash would have been huge if she'd won

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

HighwayGuy

She sounds like one of them people who are  SO excited to win something but then when they don't they act like they don't care and are all like "oh well i didn't want it anyway" 

Emvee

Fancy was the biggest summer hit of 2014. Own it, b---h. Stop caring about all these haters behind their $500 walmart laptops have to say. 

Never was a fan of Iggy Azalea, but this needs to stop addressing this issue. It's a losing battle. Think about who your core audience is, Iggy. They're not going to sympathize with you because you feel racially victimized for being white. Much less for being a woman.

I hope this goes to show all of her haters that she is a real person with real feelings.

No, it shows that she can't deal with fame. So basically, she doesn't deserve it. :lolly: 

Archived