💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

VIDEO: Marina and the Diamonds - "Forget"

Sexxx

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

she is beautiful but are we gonna pretend like this isnt a "Teen Idle" rehash

marcwaffles

She looks magnificent + I'm really keen on the altered version of the song :legend:

​What's changed?:confused:

​What's changed?:confused:

​There's more depth to the song in comparison to the leaked version, at least it sounds like that to me.

Vernier

It honestly surprises me how much she gets out of the $5 budget her label gives her for vids :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

wahkeenasitka

I think this is the first song of hers that I actually like... She's got an interesting voice.. It's unique.. I appreciate that. I like the depth of her voice. 

It definitely seems that she drew a lot of inspiration from Kim Kardashian for her looks in this video.. she almost looks like a spot-on doppelganger in that white outfit with her hair pulled back in that ponytail. 

marcwaffles

​There's more depth to the song in comparison to the leaked version, at least it sounds like that to me.

​Ah yeah sounds like it has more reverb 

I think this is the first song of hers that I actually like... She's got an interesting voice.. It's unique.. I appreciate that. I like the depth of her voice. 

It definitely seems that she drew a lot of inspiration from Kim Kardashian for her looks in this video.. she almost looks like a spot-on doppelganger in that white outfit with her hair pulled back in that ponytail. 

​YES I thought she looked like Kim K too!!

Addy Ezzie

Amazing vid ! I love both her looks in it. 

I absolutely love that song, it's probably my favorite at the moment. She's such a queen :legend:

Archived