Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

dc1993

Surely other people will be getting ahold of the album soon then, if somebody who simply works for a CD retailer has gotten it?

Can we just post a link that contains a link of the album?? Instead of just a direct link??? :sweat:

Im not sure that's allowed tbh

Robby

Tomorrow I have to wake up really early, I don't have time to search for a DL link, If someone could do me the favor of sending me a link via PM I would be very thankful

:fat:

I'll do so

Branson

Surely other people will be getting ahold of the album soon then, if somebody who simply works for a CD retailer has gotten it?

Im not sure that's allowed tbh

:( It's just a lot of PM's for him to be doing though.

dc1993

:( It's just a lot of PM's for him to be doing though.

Well once a few people have been PM'd and are posting here saying how amazing the album is, then people can PM THOSE people and ask for the link, etc etc etc ;)

dc1993

wonder how long it'll be till we can't even talk about PM-ing download links :cry:

Can someone pm me the link please T.T

we don't have it yet

J e s s e

Guys, I've got the album, will upload it overnight since my internet isn't that fast and I'm really tired. I've got a long class 2morrow but I'll fit it in.

I copied the physical CD from my work ( I work at the CD/DVD department of the biggest warehouse of Holland) Will do it just like I did with BTW.

It sounds a lot like the previews so don't get your hopes too high...

So it's HQ? Like is it a CD rip? :omg: Still, I'm waiting for the release day. :nails:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Branson

Well once a few people have been PM'd and are posting here saying how amazing the album is, then people can PM THOSE people and ask for the link, etc etc etc ;)

I suppose. :)

Edited by Branson

J e s s e

I'll do so

YOOHOO. My request. :crossed:

Does anyone have the Ride music video audio in HQ? And all the Born to die demos that have leaked? :(

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia