Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I've got the album, will upload it overnight since my internet isn't that fast and I'm really tired. I've got a long class 2morrow but I'll fit it in.

I copied the physical CD from my work ( I work at the CD/DVD department of the biggest warehouse of Holland) Will do it just like I did with BTW.

It sounds a lot like the previews so don't get your hopes too high...

Awesome!!! Will you PM it to me when you upload it??

AndreLovesU

Guys, I've got the album, will upload it overnight since my internet isn't that fast and I'm really tired. I've got a long class 2morrow but I'll fit it in.

I copied the physical CD from my work ( I work at the CD/DVD department of the biggest warehouse of Holland) Will do it just like I did with BTW.

OMG Can you also PM it to me please ? :D

BLACKOUTbritney

your a legend! can you also pm me the link :hug:

okay so I doubt he's gonna wanna scroll through multiple pages of "PM please!", let's wait till he says he's uploaded it, then ask for PMs? :)

also, this must mean other people have easy access to it? leak could be imminent

Tomorrow I have to wake up really early, I don't have time to search for a DL link, If someone could do me the favor of sending me a link via PM I would be very thankful

:fat:

Archived