💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your parents' favorite Gaga songs?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

My dad hates them all because he thinks they're turning me gay

my moms favorite is The Edge Of Glory

My brother doesn't like her but he likes Alejandro, ARTPOP (live on Jimmy Fallon) & he appreciates The Edge of Glory for its meaning. My mom on the other hand started fangirling over her & she goes crazy when she hears Alejandro. She's fond of Born This Way, as well. 

Dad - The Edge Of Glory, You And I

Mom - a lot of them, but her favorite is Judas, she sometimes sings it awkwardly

and my granny used to sing Ale-alejandro when it was actual single, I wouldn't call it her fave, but still it's the only song by Gaga she sang

My dad LOVES You and I, he once made it his ringtone and turn it every morning LMAO 

DWUW  is my mom's and her boyfriend jam, they sing it alot, they knew the song by themselves, when i first heard i was surprised :toofunny: 

Edit: i capitalized "love" because he literally was in love with the song

TraeumereiLPB

My father likes every kind of music, so he bops to anything that he hears, including Gaga. My mother dislikes most Pop songs, or electronic music in general. But she absolutely loves "The Edge Of Glory".

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

JgHaus78

My mom stans hard for Bloody Mary and my stepmom is a big Fashion! stan (yes, Fashion!) my sister loves the bonus remix CD that came with Born This Way and my Grandmother loves CTC. My Grandfather is a jazz singer in florida and a big Tony Bennet fan so naturally he loved the album.

Archived