đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Am I the only one who feels utterly disgusted by Rob Fusari?

Neptune

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

​This is a forum, not an international convention to save the world. 95% of the internet is unnecessary.

​but you already knew that most of the forum hates him, so this thread wasn't necessary.

Vernier

Why would u ask this question let alone post a topic when you clearly know you're not the only one. 

​Guilty of this too. But I cackled :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

I'm not disgusted by him, I dont have any feelings towards him, I don't care about him at all... that's most likely the same way Gaga feels. Let's learn from our Queen and do not give importance to this type of people. The least we talk about them, the better!

Supersonic

​but you already knew that most of the forum hates him, so this thread wasn't necessary.

​That is actual news for me, I remember a thread some months ago where almost everyone unanimously agreed that she should go back to Rob and RedOne to "rescue" her decaying pop career.

RainingOnMe

​That is actual news for me, I remember a thread some months ago where almost everyone unanimously agreed that she should go back to Rob and RedOne to "rescue" her decaying pop career.

​they weren't lying sis. her pop career took a dive during art pop, it's a known fact by everyone.

Duella Dvil

Someone should actually discuss what he has done and put it in the OP ACK ACK So this is more informative than seemingly pointless

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I'm gonna have to see him perform tonight since he opens for RPDR Battle of the Seasons :messga: pray for me sistrens

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived