💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Gaga went psycho on twitter

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

TBH it was great, iconic... and well it was for promo, it was FANeffingTASTIC... what does not resonate with me is that when other artists do the same, monsters call them delusional, attention-seekers or worse!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought you were talking about this :air:

lady-gaga-calls-out-perez-hilton-on-twit

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Elizabeth

When these tweets first came out, I thought they were purposely done to promote DWUW since essentially the song is about what people say about her ect. However, whilst I do still think that, now that we know what a bad frame of mind she was in around that time, I think she was having a bit of a meltdown too and it wasn't purely just for promo purposes. 

MonsterOfficial

a very huge and controversial promotion for the single that got away 

28alt1w.jpg

exorcise my mind

JustPokeHerFace

I loved her calling everyone out on their ****, especially with what she had to deal with at the time. It was great. 

DontDoubtDavid

I personally didn't like that. Seemed tacky and desperate, and I think it added to the negativity around during that time... :/

Pain of fame1

iconic. ****ing ICONIC. ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC MOMENTS ON GAGA'S CAREER. It helped DWUW be the fatsest downloading single ever and the one with more #1 on itune's history. (Skyfall had the record before)

busty italian babe stefani promotes self 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pain of fame1

I personally didn't like that. Seemed tacky and desperate, and I think it added to the negativity around during that time... :/

​True tho. I honestly think that, a part of the blackash around gaga at that time, was created by herself if that makes any sense. Her opening up about these things such as her heavy d--g use, facial fillers and other addictions, sayoing again and again that she broke her hip, her songs not being #1 etc might have helped creating this horrible atmosphere during the ARTPOP era. ( dont kill me please)

Archived