💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe ‘feels like Nazi Germany,’ says Madonna

Melech

Featured Posts

MyQueen

Y'all are too desperate to find something to drag M for. She makes a lot of valid points but you all try to call her stupid because of one hyperbolic comparison. We're basically turning into a reverse MadonnaNation at this point.  :madge:

​

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of her points are valid. Maybe the "like Nazi Germany" comment is too much, but it does feel a little like pre- Nazi Germany.

​

​Why? That was a time when the worrying currents she's talking about took over and caused destruction all over Europe. She's not talking about the current situation as Nazi Germany, she's saying that it feels like we're entering a time where the same tensions are palpable.

Or that's my interpretation in any case, but whatever she meant, making a thread about how stupid she is when she is preaching tolerance and anti-discrimination makes me wonder what kind of agenda you have.

​

​I think they meant that she's not talking about Europe in general, but about how that specific party or whatevs is able to shape the cultural atmosphere in a negative way.

​

I agree with these. 

FreePalestine

​I'm not attacking you :rip: I'm just thinking you didn't try to understand what she was saying just because you saw "Europe" and "Nazi Germany" next to each other. I don't like it when threads are made that actively distort people's messages, that's all. Madonna's message is one of peace and tolerance and now people are mocking her for something completely unnecessary.

​yeah,sorry for that. 

But you still have no right to question my "agenda". 

Supersonic

​I'm not attacking you :rip: I'm just thinking you didn't try to understand what she was saying just because you saw "Europe" and "Nazi Germany" next to each other. I don't like it when threads are made that actively distort people's messages, that's all. Madonna's message is one of peace and tolerance and now people are mocking her for something completely unnecessary.

​It's the same thing with Azealia Banks tbh. She made valid points about racism in the United States and about Igloo Australia. But all of a sudden nobody cares about the valid points because she continuously proves to be a f*ckwit and goes on how she's a reverse racist and hates and hurts white people'e feelings. She still made a valid point about a problem that needed to be adressed. Both might be over-dramatic, hypocritical and messy people, but a valid point is a valid point.

Didymus

​yeah,sorry for that. 

But you still have no right to question my "agenda". 

​Of course I do :emma:

Supersonic

​So does have every continent :air: 

​You make it sound like it doesn't matter, because other people have it too. :creepflop:

Didymus

​It's the same thing with Azealia Banks tbh. She made valid points about racism in the United States and about Igloo Australia. But all of a sudden nobody cares about the valid points because she continuously proves to be a f*ckwit and goes on how she's a reverse racist and hates and hurts white people'e feelings. She still made a valid point about a problem that needed to be adressed. Both might be over-dramatic, hypocritical and messy people, but a valid point is a valid point.

​:applause: Couldn't agree more.

She has a point even though she's overreacting. It looks like she's talking about things she doesn't even know. More and more French are xenophobic but the government isn't and saying "that France, in particular, no longer encourages diversity and freedom" is not true at all. That's the opposite, in facts : the government tries to fight against antisemitism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. Maybe it will change if the Front National and Marine Le Pen win the elections but at the moment it is not a valid description of the French policy. 

:sweat:

​You make it sound like it doesn't matter, because other people have it too. :creepflop:

​Of course it's important to talk about. Just not exaggerating that much 

HauntingHollow

I live in Slovakia and LGBT and other minorities are dicriminated her by every age group, people here are behind monkeys :blehga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived