💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

I think that's a little too obvious though. The red devil costume in his place and asking super shady is too obvious to make him the bad guy.

Yeah thats true.. the only other person i can think of is the Deen or Channel #5

Ray of Light

I hope this doesn't turn into some Pretty Little Liars plot hole 101 everyone is A every season fest :neyde: 

Hoping for some STEAMY Boomer scenes. And ddddd at the daddy getting all that action, Ryan continues to serve gay-catering.

gagging over the end of the second episode.

This was way more entertaining than I thought it'd be.  That scene with Ariana was a ****ing gift.  The comedy is on POINT

I think they rushin thru them murderers tho the body count is way to high already for two episodes.

crisTEAne

well, so far, it's crazy fun and entertaining. the lingo is priceless. :lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Pure Adrenaline

Lemme download it from on my phone starbucks' wife :derpga: desperate times tbh 

Gonna have a good laugh tonight 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

The Muppets beat Scream Queens in premiere ratings

The Muppets had 8.9 million viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m., and the two-hour Scream Queens opener had only 4 million viewers and a 1.6 rating. 

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/23/scream-queens-muppets-ratings

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

If I understood correctly, no one knows Chanel #2 got killed right? But didn't she post she was being murdered on facebook? lol

If I understood correctly, no one knows Chanel #2 got killed right? But didn't she post she was being murdered on facebook? lol

it was twitter, and I think the red devil deleted her tweet.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Stephen

It was a little slow at times but overall really entertaining. Loved the humor, loved the plot twist at the end. Looking forward to next week.

My prediction is that the Red Devil is that girl who's the national president of the sorority, whatever her name was.

I really enjoyed it, the second half was way better though; or second episode idk what to call it.:emma:

Soo intrigued though, it has me. I must admit I'm a bit shocked by the ratings, but it wasn't *as* good as they hyped it to be, even though it was still fab. Ik I'll buy the season blu ray when its out though so Mr Murphy triumphs over my bank account YET again. :sara:

Archived