💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Woman's Dream Comes True! EMOTIONAL

GovernmentGaga

Featured Posts

GovernmentGaga

http://youtu.be/8pXGERR8YYQ

Experience the true story on how a woman's forgotten dream is brought to life! Jenny Fandel was the dean's office assistant at a local high school. After giving up on her dream to be a singer decades ago, Jenny's life changes forever when she encounters two former students, Dalton Wiechmann and Daniel Murphy, after one unexpected night that she returned to the office. Witness the struggle of lost hope and unworthiness turn to passion as she views all walks of life from behind the desk.

Watch + Share this beautiful story that I developed over the past six months! Its powerful message of hope is aimed to inspire people all ages to understand that everyone has dreams worth pursuing and everyone has a life worth standing up for!

Even if you haven't seen the video yet... Please, Please, Please share this video everywhere that you can to support Jenny's dream and Cassie's family!

GovernmentGaga

It was beautiful... :emo: Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! Thank you for watching! I truly hope it can inspire people and that's why I want everyone to share it with their friends and family. It's actually starting to play in a few schools in my local community and we're encouraging students to share it with their teachers, so that it can impact young people who may be suffering through a crisis.

Archived