šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Do you believe in the trash can story?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It's not that hard to believe. Far worse things have happened to other people. I've heard stories of plates of food being dumped on heads in canteens, internet hate campaigns, following the victim home trying to beat them up...things like this happen to real people. I've had gunge thrown at me and chewing gum in my hair - some people are just disgusting. It's disgraceful when boys bully girls but it does happen. I'd like to see what kind of trash can they dumped her in, though, as it is a kinda cartoony image and she acts like she couldn't get out and just had to sit there. You can hear it in her voice how real it was, though. I know that tone. I've used it myself when talking about past experiences.

Michelle

Why wouldn't I? I've had awful things happen to me in school that caused me to actually change schools. Like said above I've had food dumped on me and they even went as far as to cut my hair. People suck.

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

Schwerk

You'll remember bad things better than good things.

It'll haunt you like it was just yesterday or just 2 hours ago.

That happens to me.

I still remember almost every word when my classmates bullied me 10 years ago.

I remember where it happened, when it happened.

I remember their faces and the way they looked at me clearly.

This. I can really relate to Gaga when it comes to these issues. I felt really alone and misunderstood from an early age way into my twenties. These feelings will always be part of me.

In both elementary and highschool I couldve been mistaken for a popular girl because I could get along with everyone and tried to not let things bother me. But I did get bullied in various ways. Nobody really noticed because I tried to not let it affect me, had a good way with words, cherished my unpopular friends and got lost in the music.

I was never thrown in a trashcan, but even small doses of bullying can leave big marks in your life. The bullies themselves forget what they say or do almost instantly. I remember confronting my dad with a nasty comment he had made when I was a teen and he was in shock and almost didn't believe he really said those things.

I understand Gaga and I believe her.

Just because you accept the situation your in, put up a smile and try to make the best of things, doesn't mean you are not hurting on the inside. Feeling different in whatever way is a very powerful emotion that can linger and even hurt your own selfimage.

I'm happy to see she's growing into a strong woman right before our eyes. She went from a girl that hid behind sunglasses and bangs and destructive obsessions of various kinds, to a woman who is happy in live, unafraid and with a lot of love to share.

I'm sorry for the looooooong reply, but this subject really gets to me.

BULLYING CANNOT BE MEASURED

Any little thing can leave a big scar on your soul. You are not to judge how something can affect someones live. Just try and understand it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AquaFire Witch

If she made this up then she made up "I still feel like a freak" when she was crying in her dressing room before the show. These are real emotions coming out about what happened to her.

Teens/Kids can be so cruel. We all know that. And with her TALENT....to me it gives even more reason to hate on HER!!

Like I can see kids saying who does she think she is. She thinks she is all that because she can sing and play piano.

I don't know. Interesting tho she sais she had no friends and now she posts pictures from party with highschool friends.

During BTW era she wanted us to relate to her to make the message stronger, who know if the things she was saying we're 100% true. I personally don't care.

Dorothy Gale

I don't know. Interesting tho she sais she had no friends and now she posts pictures from party with highschool friends.

During BTW era she wanted us to relate to her to make the message stronger, who know if the things she was saying we're 100% true. I personally don't care.

Most people have a few good friends, but that doesn't mean they are impervious to bullying.Ā 

Archived