šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Lady Gaga secures her transition from Pop Star to Chanteuse

pie-kun

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Not them calling her this generation's Barbra Streisand or Julie AndrewsĀ  :nooo: That is the biggest compliment ever omg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope gaga doesn't ditch her old ways completely but everyone is encouraging itĀ  :(

Ā 

She won't. She will always keep a part of Gaga but I think during ARTPOP she got overwhelmed with flying dresses and useless apps. She's just putting her music and talent first.Ā 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I really hope gaga doesn't ditch her old ways completely but everyone is encouraging itĀ  :(

SameĀ upset.gif

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Tropico

The Madonna drag. :giveup:

But loving the praise! Keep it coming y'all! :party:

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

I do hope CrazyGa and DanceGa will stay. Ā I'm not here for an Adele direction. Ā  :noparty:Ā (she can from time to time, but not to the point of completely abandoning dance music)

Ā 

If CrazyGa does make a comeback, I'm sure she'll go back to being a polarizing figure, the GP will complain why she didn't stay classy and why went back to crazy costumes and antics, etc.

Not them calling her this generation's Barbra Streisand or Julie AndrewsĀ  :nooo: That is the biggest compliment ever omg

She's this gen's every icon put together and more than that tbh.

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

Archived