Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Yes, many missteps like Americano, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Fashion of his Love and some others.

Pff Electric Chapel a misstep? Its one of the album highlights imo mostly for its infectious simplicity. I think it could've been shorter because after the second verse it kind of just continues for no reason. But overall its still a solid pop track. Bad Kids is like catchy but the lyrics are cringeworthy. Fashion of His Love is just alright, I dont mind it but don't love it either. Americano I like but I can see how to some people its sort of an assault to the eardrums. Its quite noisy.

For me The Queen and Hair are obvious missteps. The Queen has just some of the laziest song writing we've seen from her and also one of the worst hooks "The Que que queeen the que que queeeeeen" like wtf? lol I just can't HOWEVER the outro to the song is redeeming, but unfortunately it only lasts like a minute so. Hair is catchy but incredibly cringeworthy I just can't understand anyones appreciation for it. Its like embarrassing to me. I also don't care for Black Jesus, its like not awful but I dont like the black jesus amen fashion concept its just sort of like why?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

After you said Born This Way sounded like Express Yourself, I couldn't take you seriously. ARTPOP was so messy it's unbelievable, J&D was cringeworthy, ARTPOP Ball wasn't even that long of a tour, and last but not least...the app

best song-Schiebe

worst song-none because this album is flawless and you will deal

itmightberyan

I personally feel BTW is her finest effort so far. It's the only album that feels truly passionate and inspired IMO.

Pity Party

Marry The Night - meh chorus. More stuttering...

BTW- Weak for a lead single but passable

GH - Awesome production but weak and lazy chorus.

JUDAS- A weaker version of BR

Americano- lol what a damn mess of a song 

Hair - Lyrics bye

Scheibe - Amazing production and one of her best songs.

Bloody Mary - best song on the album imo

Bad Kids - Lyrics are cringey

Highway Unicorn - Lyrics again

Heavy Metal Lover - another lazy chorus

Electric Chapel - Nice production and love her vocals but yet again another flat chorus

You and I - Much prefer the live version and not the hokey pokey country song it became

EOG - Great song 

Born This Way is incredibly overrated by this fan base. TFM remains her most consistent and solid release to date. Also lol at someone saying DWUW sounds like SHICD because Lily Allen thought so xD Dying. Think for yourselves guys! Buy The Fame Monster on iTunes xoxo.

Tommy Monster

I couldn't agree more :yes: plus, I'm gonna say the tabboo thing out loud: ARTPOP F*CKING IS HER BEST ALBUM :fthis:

When you think about BTW, almost every single song has got a flaw:

MTN- disharmonic, melody of chorus doesn't match the instrumental :toofunny: 

BTW- weirds sounds, 80s mess, Madonna...

GH- great song, but the remix is better, plus, the chorus should be more prominent...

Judas- great song but a rip-off of BR

Americano- what the hell is this "I don't...s..." At the beginning??? 

Hair- not exactly her style, saxophone, nice song, but weird...

Scheisse- the best on the album but the ending just craves for one more chorus

BM- great song but at first listen I expected a killer chorus after that build up, something faster tbh

Bad Kids- just :toofunny: 

BJ AF- never liked that song till BTWB

HU- unfinished, where the hell is the last chorus??

FOHL- ladis and gentlemen, THIS song sounds like Express yourself :toofunny: 

HML- this one is great, but was a grower

ECH- Gags, you're not a rock singer :toofunny: 

The Queen- nice but weak

Yuyi- Gags, you're not a country singer :toofunny: this song was literally a flop outside the US

TEOG- nice one, but again at first listen you were like: "this is not Gaga"

To sum it up, BTW dissapointed me as hell, ARTPOP blew my mind, and no chart position or sales are ever gonna change that :yes: 

Ray of Light

Born This Way, for many of us, was not just an album. It wasnt just a set of singles. It wasn't just a set of new music videos. It was an experience. It was a ride. It was a catharsis. It was life changing. It was life saving. 

The era itself was a complete disaster, but that's what made the album itself such a tragically beautiful piece. Many people didn't see it's vision. But Gaga and her fans stuck together. Interview after interview. Performance after performance. Outfit after outfit. Mistake after mistake. 

It was a defining album for Gaga AND her fans. With this album, a big chunk of her fan base consisted of teens & pre-teens who were just finding themselves & their identity in this world. Gaga and Born This Way were there for us when people maybe weren't. And also, Born This Way was the introduction of the online Stan world for many people. That alone was such an impact to many, seeing that such online interstices takes your fan to another level & truly changes the way you see life. 

I feel like those who find BTW "overrated" are probably fans in older ages, or those newer fans that came after the era. There's nothing wrong with an opinion; but all of Gaga's albums are solid pieces & mean differently/significantly to fans. It's almost unfair and cruel to label one "overrated" 

4onxc.jpg

Archived