đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way is criminally overrated by this fan base.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Born This Way is her best though. Who cares if Judas' beat was bought from another artist? The entire Donatella instrumental was also bought from another artist and Zedd :smh: Mary Jane Holland as well.

Literally every song on Born This Way is amazing.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Yes, many missteps like Americano, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Fashion of his Love and some others.

Electric Chapel is NOT a "misstep" :wtf: FOHL was a fun song, and obviously a filler.. Bad Kids has a beautiful message and is underrated. Americano is a bop. 

Dorothy Gale

Born This Way is her best though. Who cares if Judas' beat was bought from another artist? The entire Donatella instrumental was also bought from another artist and Zedd :smh: Mary Jane Holland as well.

Literally every song on Born This Way is amazing.

Bad Kids is amazing?

Redstreak

For me, BTW is perfect because of it's imperfections. They make the album more raw, more gritty, more human. I truly feel the music and its message on a visceral. It's the album 30 years from now I'll be playing again to recollect on my youth.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

artRaver

I'm tired of people shading one album to make another album sound more superior.  :toofloppy:

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Redstreak

Electric Chapel is NOT a "misstep" :wtf: FOHL was a fun song, and obviously a filler.. Bad Kids has a beautiful message and is underrated. Americano is a bop. 

Like seriously including Electric Chapel as a misstep?? It's so haunting and beautiful :wtf:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Economy

my FAVS:

BTW >>> TFM >>> ARTPOP >>> The Fame

PS: liked the singles from the fame a lot tho :)

TheOriginalOne
I'm tired of people shading one album to make another album sound more superior.  :toofloppy:
THIS!!!

XoXoJoanneGaga

I love the album but it is overrated on here, it has a fair amount of weaker songs and it's all over the place, plus it's so damn loud.

Dorothy Gale

I know what you're saying. I've just noticed a shift in attitude since ARTPOP was labelled a flop.

Cody Draco

First you say ARTPOP is gaga's best and now you say BTW is overrated :rip: predictable I guess.

BTW isn't as overrated as TFM, but BTW has way too many tragic tracks to be her best. Predictable ARTPOP hater. :rip:

Archived