Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Man Spends over $100,000 To Look Like Madonna

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

madonna_surgery_art.jpg

madonna-addiciton.png

addicted-to-plastic-surgery-madonna.png

How much do you love your favorite pop star? Enough to spend $175,000 to look like them?

TLC's "My Strange Addiction" series recently profiled Adam Guerra, a Madonna superfan from Hollywood, California, who estimates he's spent over $175,000 to look just like the "Living for Love" singer. That budget includes over 18 cosmetic procedures, from Botox to cheek and jaw surgery, and about $100,000 worth of costumes, jewelry and accessories.

On the show, Guerra elaborated on why he wants to emulate the 56-year-old singer:

"With Madonna, I saw somebody who went from nothing to something, who was herself and didn't care what anybody said about her. She was the one everybody wanted to be," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/24/man-madonna-plastic-surgery_n_6747270.html

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it defenetly didnt work....he should ask for hes money TBH

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody Draco

He was cute before... not now. People who get surgery to look like someone else are really lost and have no love for themselves imo.

Archived