Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inside Lady Gaga's "Sound of Music" Performance!

asana15

Featured Posts

Raul Germanotta

I was talking to some people tonight who were so surprised that Gaga could slay on the Sound of Music soundtrack.

Knowing I am a diehard monster, they asked what I thought on the performance. Was I surprised she could do so well in a different genre?

I told them I loved it. Brought tears to my eyes. But surprising? Not in the least. Those of us who have been freaking with the Gaga at Monsterball through ArtRave know her talent all too well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

The world is not worthy :giveup:
tbh :giveup:

I am so proud to be a fan of this amazing artist. Seriously, she is so hardworking, not to mention crazy talented. I'll never like any other artist like how I like Lady Gaga.
10000000000% AGREE :giveup:

yASSsss

I'm really amazed how hard she worked for the 4 minutes performance...such an inspiration she is for the world :giveup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

NewYorkCity

Moths working for this performance...

If I see another monster complaining about her not doing something I think I'll burn the internet

Glamourpuss

The fact she took months to prepare makes me wonder if the times at Artrave where she included some really good vocals such as the "I Will Always Love You" was her getting in some practice in between and showing us a teaser of what was to come. :)

I'm so excited, more than ever to see what lies ahead.

Archived