💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

She acts like a teenager  :smh:

If Gaga was in her place, she would be fainting and crying in front of these objects and thank God for this opportunity. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it does matter. She's a childish woman child basically vandalizing art. And on top of it, you all know damn well that if Gaga did it the media would be way worse, so don't try to say they're too hard on her cause she may need a does of it to get off her high horse

:rip: now that's an overreaction. She didn't vandalise any art, they can still be viewed and enjoyed by many generations of people.

It was immature of her and shows a lack of respect and appreciation for these monuments, paintings and statues but it really isn't that big of a deal. I mean I wouldn't care if she flipped off the Mona Lisa.

Art isn't beyond critique, no matter how crude and stupid the critique is. Complaining that somebody acted immature around a painting is awfully snobby. 

Supersonic

Well Americans literally go bat sh*t crazy when somebody remotely even makes fun of their country. Let the Italians be mad when somebody makes fun of their stellar contributions to art & architecture.

Speaking from experience (aka from the life of somebody growing up in a region that is very touristy) American/European tourist are almost always horribly disrespectful. All hail the Japanese & Korean people who seem to be respectfully interested in the culture.

It's not because it's Katy. I'm a huge Spice Girls fan and in 2001 Ginger Spice threw herself in a fountain in Rome and I thought that was ****ing stupid. It's a WORK OF ART. She was fined thousands of pounds for it. It's art, you could show some respect. If Botticelli saw that picture he'd probably be offended, just like Katy doesn't like it when they take the piss out of the fact that she hasn't won a Grammy. I'm sure if it was her art she would find it offensive or at least a bit annoying as well?

she said her security to kick out everyone who joke about grammys at her concert...this happened in Milan...so she is offended but when it comes to true art she is allowed to "joke"

It's not really right or wrong, it's just tourists being stupid.

Dqmv0sAAjjI.jpg

Fixed

TEANUS

Um, it is NOT basically vandalizing, definition of vandalizing: deliberately destroy or damage. So yeah, not basically vandalizing.

You seem to forget that vandalizing is also writing graffiti and defiling something, whisk is EXACTLY what she did.

anigif_enhanced-12823-1406824930-15.gif

No more than being "Inspired by Venus de Milo by Boticcelli"

Respecting a legendary painting by including it in an album cover for an album about bringing art into pop vs. deep throating the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Oh really? :teehee:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

all she did was take a picture in front of a famous building, even with the pose she took theres nothing to complain about, it literally doesn't matter to anyone but her what kinda pictures she takes. People are just looking for stuff to hate on her for.

Pretty much.

TEANUS

do you understand that they are not public figures right?

This. People are obviously gonna flip out cause she's a huge pop star. You can't expect them not too :toofunny:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tove Lo

You seem to forget that vandalizing is also writing graffiti and defiling something, whisk is EXACTLY what she did.

Respecting a legendary painting by including it in an album cover for an album about bringing art into pop vs. deep throating the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Oh really? :teehee:

I'm not dumb vandalizing is doing physical harm. That's all. Not taking a picture of a piece of art making a fake disgusted face.

hop on that **** like a maniac

I know she's kidding but this is pretty douchey. Like, I don't see her taking a pic giving a blowjob to the Washington obelisk or cringing in front of the Washington crossing the river painting

who will love me when the night is over

BornSimon

she said her security to kick out everyone who joke about grammys at her concert...this happened in Milan...so she is offended but when it comes to true art she is allowed to "joke"

Exactly, I know, it happened to someone I know, that's why I mentioned it.

So she has the right to get offended and art aficionados don't? Double standards much?

anigif_enhanced-12823-1406824930-15.gif

No more than being "Inspired by Venus de Milo by Boticcelli"

By that logic Euros cent are offensive? lol when ppl try to defend someone discrediting others but fail

g913.jpg

• Mills locked this topic

Archived