Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga worked every day over 6 months for her oscar performance

RBNLM

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

I read that her vocal coach mentioned that she told him that if she pulled the performance off, it was going to change the focus of her career. What do you think she meant by that? Less auto tune and theatrics for her upcoming solo release? I would totally be here for a rock/metal/new wave influenced album that didn't have to follow any annoying "pop" industry rules. 

Btw, here is the link for the article: http://www.etonline.com/awards/oscars/160158_lady_gaga_worked_with_a_vocal_coach_every_day_for_6_months_for_epic_sound_of_music_performance/

i think she meant personally for herself, it will change the focus of her career from aiming to please people, and instead just strive for quality and for music endeavors that emphasize her vocals as opposed to take away from them, a la her more pop work. granted, she could go as rock or jazz as she wants and that in its core is the origin of pop music, so either way shed still be making pop music. 

RAMROD

Admirable work ethic.

Hopefully this inspire many of her younger fans who are ultimate procrastinators to make a move to make what they wish for happen. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/570392259037802496

I thought her tweet was photoshopped for a second there because of the 13 thing :rip:

heavyMetalGAGA

i think she meant personally for herself, it will change the focus of her career from aiming to please people, and instead just strive for quality and for music endeavors that emphasize her vocals as opposed to take away from them, a la her more pop work. granted, she could go as rock or jazz as she wants and that in its core is the origin of pop music, so either way shed still be making pop music. 

As long as she stays true to her word from her last Howard Stern interview, where she mentioned that she doesn't want to water down/autotune her voice any longer, I'll be pleased. I want to hear that beautiful smokey voice of hers. Electric Chapel was so awesome because you can really feel the energy behind the record!

Archived