💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Gaga get any critical acclaim from your parents?

Dodo

Featured Posts

Stefani328

My sister said, "I knew she could sing, but not like THAT".  :excited:

My mom cried.  :cry:

My cousin said," blow(meaning sing)  b---h"  :smh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom actually really liked her Oscar red carpet look and texted me saying "I hear she's engaged on the interview... With who?"

I texted her pictures of Taylor Kinney (the hottest ones of him naturally :hor: ) and she texted me saying "wow he's so cute, good for her she looks beautiful"

She has yet to text me or talk to me about her actual performance but I'm sure she would have liked it

CoolTrainerTerry

My grandma LOVE TSoM, so I was excited to show her today. I didn't tell her who it was until after.

She said she had a beautiful voice and her gown was beautiful.

DiscoHeaven23

Walked upStairs and my mom was legit crying. (My parents love Gaga and we're going to The Cheek to Cheek concert together)

jomonster12

My family was going to watch it but at the beginning the streams weren't working and mom was falling asleep, my sister was bored. So I decided to get slayed alone.

mister max

It was baffling :air:

The whole argument was that she didn't deliver a "show" like we're used to. Obviously they were expecting some huge spectacle, but it was crazy, I mean they didn't even MENTION her vocals :rip:

I saw it too, gash

deredactie.be wasn't it that site :teehe:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

I showed them the performance but still nothing. My dad says that he just doesn't care and my mom still can't get over the "ridiculous" outfits Gaga loves to wear. If this performance couldn't slay them I doubt nothing ever will.  :noparty:

Matt Converse

My 81 year old Mom called from Florida (nearly midnight there) and said she couldn't believe how good she was. I just told her a few days earlier I thought she'd be singing Sound of Music songs and said that's a high bar, Julie Andrews. My Mom said she knew Gaga could sing, but she had no idea she was that good. She was blown away.

My mom literally burst into tears. She was shaking her head up and down, mouth agape, clasping her hands together. She just told me that she raped the replay button on Youtube all day.  :cryga:

I remember beforehand she kept chanting, "Please don't let her come out dressed in chicken, PLEASE don't let her come out dressed in chicken". :toofunga:

mister max

Yes :sharon:

woeps ;) :sharon:

hope that nobody sens them an email about that article *sarcasm*

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived