💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga's Oscars performance gains critical acclaim from worldwide media!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Not people bumping this to damage control what Legend Sondheim said about the performance :toofunny:

Monsters are just too much sometimes

​sorry but who is Sondheim? I Just heard music legends like Julie Andrews ,Christopher Plummer, Nancy Sinatra, Tonny Bennet  praising Gaga.

Stay Pressed Hater

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

​sorry but who is Sondheim? I Just heard music legends like Julie Andrews ,Christopher Plummer, Nancy Sinatra, Tonny Bennet  praising Gaga.

Stay Pressed Hater

​Go to the thread and educate yourself, his opinion is one of the only ones that matter. And I'm not a hater because I completely 100% disagree with what he said but all this reaction is hilarious. Like we had a month of universal praise from everybody. Just because one person (even if it is Sondheim) had the audacity to say something negative about it, people are bumping old threads about Time magazine polls and how much praise Gaga got. Chill.

who will love me when the night is over

AgusPop

​Go to the thread and educate yourself, his opinion is one of the only ones that matter. And I'm not a hater because I completely 100% disagree with what he said but all this reaction is hilarious. Like we had a month of universal praise from everybody. Just because one person (even if it is Sondheim) had the audacity to say something negative about it, people are bumping old threads about Time magazine polls and how much praise Gaga got. Chill.

"​the only ones that matter." ???  So opinions from legends like Julie Andrews ,Christopher Plummer, Nancy Sinatra, Tonny Bennet and Classical Singers do not matter? 

keep trying :love:

Spock

"​the only ones that matter." ???  So opinions from legends like Julie Andrews ,Christopher Plummer, Nancy Sinatra, Tonny Bennet and Classical Singers do not matter? 

keep trying :love:

​Learn how to read hun. I did not say the "only one", I said "one of the only ones". It wasn't a tribute to Julie nor Christopher but to the musical itself, so seeing as one of the guys who wrote Sound of Music was his mentor and he wrote a bunch lyrics for it with them, yeah, his opinion is a big deal and matters a lot.
Learn who he is before embarrassing yourself with your ignorance :love:

AgusPop

​Learn how to read hun. I did not say the "only one", I said "one of the only ones". It wasn't a tribute to Julie nor Christopher but to the musical itself, so seeing as one of the guys who wrote Sound of Music was his mentor and he wrote a bunch lyrics for it with them, yeah, his opinion is a big deal and matters a lot.Learn who he is before embarrassing yourself with your ignorance :love:

​In that case the only opinions who matter are from  Rodgers and Hammerstein, and they are dead.

So Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer are the most qualified to speak about "The Sound of Music" and they loved her

:love:

Spock

​In that case the only opinions who matter are from  Rodgers and Hammerstein, and they are dead.

So Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer are the most qualified to speak about "The Sound of Music"

​Wow you really don't know how to read. I just told you he participated in the writing of the lyrics with Rodgers and Hammerstein. Hammerstein was his surrogate father and mentor. All that praise is really good but he is the most qualified living person to have opinions on his work. Pick up a book sometime and stay salty

Spock

​I did not say he co-wrote it because he did not. He was shadowing Hammerstein at the time of production and had input in it. And they say so in a Sound of Music commentary and in a PBS Broadway documentary.

AgusPop

​Wow you really don't know how to read. I just told you he participated in the writing of the lyrics with Rodgers and Hammerstein. Hammerstein was his surrogate father and mentor. All that praise is really good but he is the most qualified living person to have opinions on his work. Pick up a book sometime and stay salty

​NO, he didnt co-write it

Spock

Stop saying he co-wrote it, he's not a credited author.

​Forgot to quote you but my reply is on top

daviddarko

So Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer are the most qualified to speak about "The Sound of Music" and they loved her

:applause:

Spock

​NO, he didnt co-write it

​NO, I didn't say he was a co-writer

Archived