Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Various celeb reaction tweets to Gaga's stunning Oscars performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

ok real talk about something that bothers me.

Why aren't her contemporaries congratulating her or even commenting about the Oscars? When I say contemporaries, I mean singers on her level of fame like Beyonce, Taylor, Rihanna, Katy and many others. 

Adam Lambert? Ed Sheeran? One Direction? 

All these people whom Gaga has constantly praised and personally and publicly congratulated when THEY've had their share of success?

Where are these people now? Are they PRESSEDT that the Queen is finna getting her recognition? 

Ok I can understand if Katy is gonna pay her dust since Gaga did that for her Superbowl, but the rest?

Adam, Gaga literally gave birth to you. At least your gay sis Sam remembered to give Gaga credit. 

Why aren't her contemporaries congratulating her or even commenting about the Oscars? When I say contemporaries, I mean singers on her level of fame like Beyonce, Taylor, Rihanna, Katy and many others.

Adam Lambert? Ed Sheeran? One Direction?

All these people whom Gaga has constantly praised and personally and publicly congratulated when THEY've had their share of success?

Where are these people now? Are they PRESSEDT that the Queen is finna getting her recognition?

Ok I can understand if Katy is gonna pay her dust since Gaga did that for her Superbowl, but the rest?

Adam, Gaga literally gave birth to you. At least your gay sis Sam remembered to give Gaga credit.

She doesn't need it. She has gained recognition and respect from every single A-lister and top Hollywood star in the building last night. And youre complaining about Adam Lambert? Lol. Its clear shes earned her mark last night and she doesnt need any of her contemporaries to acknowledge it for her.

GypsyPrince

She doesn't need it. She has gained recognition and respect from every single A-lister and top Hollywood star in the building last night. And youre complaining about Adam Lambert? Lol. Its clear shes earned her mark last night and she doesnt need any of her contemporaries to acknowledge it for her.

Of course I know that. She doesn't need it from any of these other celebrities also.

But the fact that so many of the A-listers did, and these (whom, as I've said, she's praised many times before) didn't do the same for her, makes me pressedT.

monketsharona

Me too... Though it's still very early in the US... Let them time to wake up ^^ 

GypsyPrince

Me too... Though it's still very early in the US... Let them time to wake up ^^ 

they can #staywoke after watching the performance of the millennium. 

SEVDALIZA

https://twitter.com/tyleroakley/status/569692264445784064

https://twitter.com/tyleroakley/status/569712406189879296

https://twitter.com/tyleroakley/status/569713011625033728

https://twitter.com/tyleroakley/status/569713613146959873

operating from another world

brizoda

where are the praise from Barbra Streisand, Sting. The Rolling Stones, One Direction, Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Beyonce and many others?

Give it a day for contemporaries to have seen it.

Adam Lambert and Ed Sheeran are going to tweet about it for sure.

Ke$ha, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez (she was stanning) probably will as well.

Elton John, Sting, Rolling Stones possibly.

The only one I expect to say nothing is Katy Perry.

It's time sis. Announce your new album or single this week!

:smoke:

Archived