Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Oprah Winfrey teases Gaga's performance

Stef

Featured Posts

I can't get any work done because I'm so hyped for this performance. Ugh.

same here. and i got a thesis defense in a couple of hours... our system needs debugging and i cant seem to focus... dmn it gagz stop hyping us :air:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlbiCalderone

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Whispering

I would've thought most monsters wouldn't watch the whole show anyway. I know that I'm recording it and skipping everything else

Most of GGD won't, but lots of Gaga fans are people who are actually interested in the world outside of ATRL mentality.

Many Gaga fans, even a few here at GGD, actually watch the Oscars...even when Gaga isn't involved.

Also, I didn't know Brandon was Oprah's cousin. Slay :udidnt:

The girl that tweeted Oprah is Brandon's cousin, not Oprah :toofunny::sweat:

:madge:  :lmao:

GUYS YOU ARE HYPING YOURSELFS  WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH. And then meltdowns will happen if the performance is not what expected. + It's gonna be a tribute so her music. 

GET OUT  :giveup:  :giveup:

Teal Ambition

So she's not going with Taylor  :omg:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

GagaSkeletonWay

Most of GGD won't, but lots of Gaga fans are people who are actually interested in the world outside of ATRL mentality.

Many Gaga fans, even a few here at GGD, actually watch the Oscars...even when Gaga isn't involved.

But is it bad that some of us don't like the movie world and we're watching it because an artist we like is performing?

Sorry, but there's people who don't share your likes

tumblr_mctgwf1Qd11rtfemp.gif

______

Btw, I can't wait, let's hope for something big tonight  :excited:

Whispering

But is it bad that some of us don't like the movie world and we're watching it because an artist we like is performing?

Sorry, but there's people who don't share your likes

:

Of course it isn't bad, but it doesn't mean every Gaga fan wouldn't watch if she wasn't on the show either.

GGD is not a good representative of Gaga's fanbase, as a whole.

Archived