Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Oprah Winfrey teases Gaga's performance

Stef

Featured Posts

For some reason, I have a feeling she is going to give a really "Gaga" look and performance tonight. Something classy but sort of crazy at the same time. Can't wait to watch.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Brandon? Nooo Gaga:( she'll be asked about the ring and "who's that guy next to you", on the red carpet. :smh:

FreePalestine

Jenniferella

For some reason, I have a feeling she is going to give a really "Gaga" look and performance tonight. Something classy but sort of crazy at the same time. Can't wait to watch.

Yes ! The fact that producers didn't let OPRAH WINFREY know about the content of the performance makes me think the same thing. But how ? It's the Oscars ceremony !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Pain of fame1

GUYS YOU ARE HYPING YOURSELFS  WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH. And then meltdowns will happen if the performance is not what expected. + It's gonna be a tribute so her music. 

Fiona Apple

GUYS YOU ARE HYPING YOURSELFS  WAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH. And then meltdowns will happen if the performance is not what expected. + It's gonna be a tribute so her music. 

Yea but it could be a tribute to anything..Even a tribute to hunting grounds  :haha:  :haha:

Judas Oyster

Guys it has to mean something that that dancer is going to join GaGa instead of the manager, Taylor or parents...

What can it be?

Pain of fame1

Yea but it could be a tribute to anything..Even a tribute to hunting grounds  :haha:  :haha:

they say it'll be a tribute to a film called THE SOUND OF MUSIC so..

Archived