💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to ditch BRIT Awards because of Taylor Swift

Pop

Featured Posts

darkchylde

Ultraviolence may not be as good as Born To Die, but Ultraviolence still takes the cake. It's not an overrated pop mess like your fave's. Can't wait for her career to be over.

Oh, honey, you'll be waiting a long time. Last time Taylor did as bad as Lana she was 14.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

It's most likely fake, considering Lana has won 2 BRITs over artists such as Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift (who even performed the night Lana won) and Rihanna.

Cody Draco

Imagine spending so much time and effort creating an album that is literally your soul in music form and it not getting the same appreciation as soneone else's album written by the singer but along with hit ready producers and songwriters about content that isn't deep or musically important to anyone other than teens maybe. Party my opinion

This. Lana Del Rey's songwriting alone is miles ahead and superior to Taylor Swift's and anyone who doesn't agree is immature.

Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence alone cement Lana as one of the best songwriters of our generation. :pray:

Oh, honey, you'll be waiting a long time. Last time Taylor did as bad as Lana she was 14.

newyork.gif

Drag it! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monsterdreams

She's better and less basic than Taylor anyway

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Desperado

That doesn't sound like she's "pressed", that just sounds like she isn't confident that she'd win or stand a chance so she doesn't want to waste her time flying all the way over for it :shrug:

this.

Blue Jeans

When was the last time Lana had a decent live voice? Because I've been told "Ultraviolence" was "live-recording" with "no autotune" and well... You and I both know that ain't true.

I guess Lana's just pressed and she's trying to jump on the nowadays empty "we hate tswizzle" wagon. Does she know this isn't 2012 anymore?

Lana is just one of those artists you gotta mute their statements because their work is good but the moment they speak up you wish they didn't have mouths. 

Lana has performance anxienty, she's a really good singer, but she's not confident enough in huge crowds, when she's in the studio with people she trusts she always delivers, so yes Ultraviolence was live-recording, without autotune, here's some evidence as back up... 

Ot: she isn't pressed, she's just not overly confident that she will win, and I can understand that, she didn't bash Taylor so stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrgk60YRtxo

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Redstreak

This. Lana Del Rey's songwriting alone is miles ahead and superior to Taylor Swift's and anyone who doesn't agree is immature.

Shades of Cool and Ultraviolence alone cement Lana as one of the best songwriters of our generation. :pray:

I love Lana but sis. Remind me again how many SONGWRITING awards Taylor has and how many Lana doesn't?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Tove Lo

As bad as Lana? Lana ain't bad b---h, bye. I don't take **** from Taylor Swift fans. They're one of the worst fanbases. They stan for a basic pop girl and that's just terrible. 

On ignore list: Ã±Å“ñ€Ɠ

hop on that **** like a maniac

Cody Draco

I love Lana but sis. Remind me again how many SONGWRITING awards Taylor has and how many Lana doesn't?

Sam Smith won Grammys for his songwriting and he sucks ass. Learn how to form your own opinion. :love:

Archived