đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to ditch BRIT Awards because of Taylor Swift

Pop

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

Ew, she's put against Taylor? I understand why she's mad and doesn't feel she needs to go. An overrated artists usually wins over someone who is actually good.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ew, she's put against Taylor? I understand why she's mad and doesn't feel she needs to go. An overrated artists usually wins over someone who is actually good.

According to your theory, Lana should win and Taylor should lose then.  :tea:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Tove Lo

According to your theory, Lana should win and Taylor should lose then.  :tea:

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

Btw I see no tea, Taylor is **** compared to Lana.

That doesn't sound like she's "pressed", that just sounds like she isn't confident that she'd win or stand a chance so she doesn't want to waste her time flying all the way over for it :shrug:

honestly this :usrs:

Cody Draco

The category is "Best International Female" not "Most Popular International Female" so Lana SHOULD win. :pray:

However, it's all about views and popularity so of course they are gonna dick ride Taylor. :madge:

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

Btw I see no tea, Taylor is **** compared to Lana.

Ultraviolence is one of the most TRAGIC albums I've ever heard.

1989 ****s all over that pretentious whining.  :tea:

barcodemonster

Imagine spending so much time and effort creating an album that is literally your soul in music form and it not getting the same appreciation as soneone else's album written by the singer but along with hit ready producers and songwriters about content that isn't deep or musically important to anyone other than teens maybe. Party my opinion

scan my barcode

Cruelty

I feel sorry for her if this is true, it must be horrible being almost entirely sure you won't win, especially when she's not been given LOADS of awards so far...

Tove Lo

Ultraviolence is one of the most TRAGIC albums I've ever heard.

1989 ****s all over that pretentious whining.  :tea:

Ultraviolence may not be as good as Born To Die, but Ultraviolence still takes the cake. It's not an overrated pop mess like your fave's. Can't wait for her career to be over.

darkchylde

When was the last time Lana had a decent live voice? Because I've been told "Ultraviolence" was "live-recording" with "no autotune" and well... You and I both know that ain't true.

I guess Lana's just pressed and she's trying to jump on the nowadays empty "we hate tswizzle" wagon. Does she know this isn't 2012 anymore?

Lana is just one of those artists you gotta mute their statements because their work is good but the moment they speak up you wish they didn't have mouths. 

For real, do any of you think that Lana is better than Taylor? I hope you realize half of Speak Now is already better than her entire discography.

Ultraviolence may not be as good as Born To Die, but Ultraviolence still takes the cake. It's not an overrated pop mess like your fave's. Can't wait for her career to be over.

You'll die waiting then, hon.  :kissga:

LoveandMagic

That doesn't sound like she's "pressed", that just sounds like she isn't confident that she'd win or stand a chance so she doesn't want to waste her time flying all the way over for it :shrug:

I can understand this, but I think she should go anyway. Good exposure for her, and isn't it an honor to even be considered?

In any event, a loss from one award event won't take away from her talents. Her time will come.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived