Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Die Antwoord's movie "Chappie" premier March 4!

Bebe

Featured Posts

"Every child comes into the world full of promise, and none more so than Chappie: he is gifted, special, a prodigy. Like any child, Chappie will come under the influence of his surroundings – some good, some bad – and he will rely on his heart and soul to find his way in the world and become his own man. But there's one thing that makes Chappie different from anyone else: he is a robot. The first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself. His life, his story, will change the way the world looks at robots and humans forever."

Directed by: Neill Blomkamp
Written by: Neill Blomkamp & Terri Tatchell
Produced by: Neill Blomkamp & Simon Kinberg
Executive Producer: Ben Waisbren

Cast:

Sharlto Copley

Dev Patel
Ninja and ¥o-Landi Vi$$er
Jose Pablo Cantillo
with Sigourney Weaver
and Hugh Jackman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIrqK4NoZpg

shaneybaby

love that they hate on pop stars for being sell outs and they are going to be in a robot movie first chance they get to make that money   :rip:  lmao!!!! 

they creep me the f out

RAMROD

I am ibterested cos the director is the one who direceted District 9 and upcoming Alien reboot.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

love that they hate on pop stars for being sell outs and they are going to be in a robot movie first chance they get to make that money   :rip:  lmao!!!! 

they creep me the f out

How is that selling out? They love Neill Blomkamp and his movie District 9. Also, he worked with them on their music videos and Yo-Landi even referenced him in a song, Baby's on Fire, from 2012 ("Niell Blomkamp's making me a movie star").

I'm gonna have to defend them again since you guys always leave pressed comments because of an old beef with Gaga. :emma: It's a shame.

SychosSoChic

Interesting Fact You Didn't Ask For But I'll Tell You Anyway:

A Chappie is actually a small block of gum that you can get virtually anywhere in South Africa since It's manufactured here in SA, and can be bought for around 50 cents each, or pay 12 rand and get a pack of about 110 at some supermarkets. The gum is placed in a small packet (green for mint flavour, pink for watermelon etc.) but once you take the gum out and look on the inside, you find interesting random facts printed on it, from Sharks to Kilimanjaro to Russia to Pop Stars.

Chappies-Spearmint_ml.jpg

#ThisMy**** #SouthAfricanSimon :lolgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD

Interesting Fact You Didn't Ask For But I'll Tell You Anyway:

A Chappie is actually a small block of gum that you can get virtually anywhere in South Africa since It's manufactured here in SA, and can be bought for around 50 cents each, or pay 12 rand and get a pack of about 110 at some supermarkets. The gum is placed in a small packet (green for mint flavour, pink for watermelon etc.) but once you take the gum out and look on the inside, you find interesting random facts printed on it, from Sharks to Kilimanjaro to Russia to Pop Stars.

Chappies-Spearmint_ml.jpg

#ThisMy**** #SouthAfricanSimon :lolgaga:

Cute. That shape reminds me with Sugus candy packaging :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daxclamation

Sigourney Weaver doesn't deserve to be a part of this lol, ecstatic to hear that Neil is directing new Alien movie though

Archived