Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second Single off Madonna's Rebel Heart announced

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Good song, even though I personally think Hold Tight is a better choice.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River

RAMROD

Oh ballady second single, totally didn't guess about it :lolgaga:

Hope this will draw more audience :woot:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ WUMBOLOGY! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

It's a beautiful song, and it's awesoem that it will be a single and will have a video. Don't care if charts well or not.

Pretty good choice. Can't wait to see the video and performances of it. In my opinion, she should've promoted Living For Love better/more. It wasn't the best choice for her to release the song in December then start promoting in February.

Rebel Heart's demo could've done well, and Veni Vidi Vici as a first single would've worked too...

ย 

Horrible choices this era, tbh.

Too safe and it will flop. She needs to release something that will really get people's attention like Iconic or BIM.

britneybritney4

Single choices are pretty much just Video choices at this point, which is fine. I still need an epic video for Unaplogetic Bitch though.

FGGrayson

At least she's picking her singles well so far off this album :applause:

Pretty good choice. Can't wait to see the video and performances of it. In my opinion, she should've promoted Living For Love better/more. It wasn't the best choice for her to release the song in December then start promoting in February.

ย 

this tbh

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

Archived